Shakira drops new video 'Don't Wait Up' - Watch now

19 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yet it was a hit with the public, it went viral with the TikTok dancing and it has over 450M views on YouTube in less than a year 

Let me be clear. I’m not against forgettable and commercial music, but that song was not my cup of tea. I want something a la La Bicicleta, Trap, etc... :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm: 

There’s a rumor she had a collab with Cardi B which I’m not here for it :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

• Like 1
On 7/13/2021 at 4:55 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Radio djs heard the track 

They described it as Hung Up (Madonna) meets Don't stop now (Dua Lipa) and shakira's 2009 Gay hit She wolf..

So she listened to us fans of She wolf we want more of that style of music 

Oooooh if its going to sound like this Shakira is allowed to take all my money. IM SO HERE FOR THIS SOUND!!!!

So excited for Friday!!!

4 hours ago, corpsetranger said:

It leaked :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Mediocre, unoriginal, repetitive I got bored halfway through :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

But the catchy part is relly catchy I might end up playing it again :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

It might grow on me tho :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

Overall disappointed :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

I don't think it's THAT bad lol 

tbh, anything over her urban stuff, this is a very welcomed change in the direction of her music. Hope the next singles are a bit more explosive though, she's always been all about dancing and this is too chill for her, but who knows what she did for the video 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block