Jodi Montgomery responds to Jamie's response in seething fashion: "Ms. Spears wants her father to go, but he won't..."

To everyone asking why now And such, it’s basic human  nature most people want to be liked and accepted. Britney is a very loved person and going public has really shined a mega light on their negative ***** . They are trying to save face a little too late Bc they desperately care what other people think about them as most people do. What’s done in darkness is coming to light and we see you *****s for everything y’all are money grubbing human trafficking prison wardens.

10 hours ago, The Finn said:

I think so too. And as said, if the strings were left long enough, she could pull it out herself for free.

I do suspect, though, that someone told her that she couldn’t have the IUD removed or just intentionally let her think that it couldn’t be removed. Or just refused to book a doctor’s appointment. 

If she is constantly monitored and can’t be alone in a car with her boyfriend, what are the chances for her to “escape” to a doctor to have the IUD removed. 

I would like to think that now that Jodi and her dad have admitted that she can have babies, the IUD is already removed. 😊

Wouldn't it be best for Britney to be off-meds and for her body to detox from all those meds she was on before trying to conceive again? Such meds may harm the fetus, apparently.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Wouldn't it be best for Britney to be off-meds and for her body to detox from all those meds she was on before trying to conceive again? Such meds may harm the fetus, apparently.

We don’t know what meds she is on. There are meds that don’t harm the fetus or have a very low risk of harming the baby.

For instance Prozac that Britney took at some point is pretty safe for the first and second trimester but on third trimester can cause low birth weight, premature birth etc.

But yes, in general it’s a great idea to stop taking any medications you can safely stop taking before having a baby.