Jodi Montgomery responds to Jamie's response in seething fashion: "Ms. Spears wants her father to go, but he won't..."

Everyone trying to save face and pretending they're the good guy is so freakin' embarrassing, but I guess that's what happens when you have no dignity or decency and only care about money. While the quotes are iconic, she's no better than the rest of them. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating: I'm just glad to hear that Britney has cut that piece of human garbage out of her life for good. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, rennen said:

Proud of Britney for taking the decision not to speak to Jamie and cut him out of her life. 

A wise and sound judgment call. 

However, the fact that she has no communication with a man who controls her estate....and the CA court see nothing wrong with that is mind boggling in itself.

I’m pretty sure they weren’t even aware of that. Who would’ve notified them? Ingham? That man never stopped working for Jamie. 

They are both trash but I have a feeling after Brit’s testimony that Jodi doesn’t want to be dragged out along with all the other willing participants that had a hand in the abuse since 2008. Jodi’s lucky she’s only been involved since 2019 and can look like the one trying to help Britney out… lol even though Jodi only stepped up after June 23rd… like gorl we know what the **** you are doing :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

I’m always hear for a Jamie Spears drag so yay :bow_bowing_orange:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Because they’re SCARED. When the former federal prosecutor Britney petitioned for sees all the illegal **** these people have been doing on her dime people are going to jail.

Ok, but is she a PROFESSIONAL or not? She sure took the pay checks like one! She did nothing for 2 years, knowing Britney’s suffering through this ordeal! I understand they’re scared, just imagined how scared Britney is! These people are being paid a hell of a lot of money to make Britney’s best interests a PRIORITY and not to be scared! Interestingly now that Britney has spoken out, everyone is scrambling to do what’s best for BRITNEY. The point I was making, was that Jodi might be starting to try and help, but it’s not because she’s a conscientious professional. She’s scared her ***** *** is landing in Jail alongside the rest of the criminals. 

That’s like saying just because she was scared (I don’t know why because she’s lawyered up go eye balls) she chose to turn a blind eye what’s been going on with the finances, being mistreated and abused, and it’s ok because she was scared. Her job (her only job) was to look after Britney and protect her from harm. Due diligence springs to mind. She should have been the whistleblower and not Britney herself! Period.

Sorry, didn’t mean to rant but all this s**thousery and Britney’s time and money they’re wasting, boils my p*** 😒

• Love 1

While it's good that she is speaking against Jamie, this is more about defending herself rather than Britney. She's merely refuting the claims that were made against herself by Jamie and doesn't really touch on what Britney has had to go through in all this. They're just pointing fingers at each other.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Modcl said:

While it's good that she is speaking against Jamie, this is more about defending herself rather than Britney. She's merely refuting the claims that were made against herself by Jamie and doesn't really touch on what Britney has had to go through in all this. They're just pointing fingers at each other.

She basically said Britney didn’t get her requests met because Jamie denied them due to money reasons. However he’s completely fine spending 2 million on attorneys for himself. Scathing. 

Just now, Onyxgirl17 said:

She basically said Britney didn’t get her requests met because Jamie denied them due to money reasons. However he’s completely fine spending 2 million on attorneys for himself. Scathing. 

Yes. But should she not have reported that she can’t provide adequate care for Britney because Captain Colon is interfering?! That’s literally her job. Not to shut up until it’s time to damage control because **** hit the fan. In my eyes she’s 100% failed Britney, because she did not act at the first instance when it became apparent that she can’t carry out her work because of interference from the estate side. Clowns 🤡 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Don’t she only acting NOW

I see that, but whatever it takes at this point to remove Jamie ASAP, I'm here for it.    Out of everyone, through all the years, there's a big long list of people  I wanna see brought down before we even consider Jodi's fate.

17 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I’m pretty sure they weren’t even aware of that. Who would’ve notified them? Ingham? That man never stopped working for Jamie. 

he actually did, didn't he? Maybe not since the beginning, but I do remember it being brought up in some of the documents from last year, and that's when Jamie said they spent some days together in Louisiana and Britney never brought up any concerns about the conservatorship (from that clip where Britney is playing with her nieces) 

• Like 1

Well I’m happy to see Jamie get torn down but don’t think I’ll forget your role in this for even a second, Jodi. I don’t trust her.

especially the part about her working with Britney’s old medical team (the one she hired) to prepare Britney for “eventually” ending the cship irked me the wrong way. Wording aside, I don’t think working with the same medical team is beneficial to Britney.

Anyway, I’m just waiting for Rosengart to hopefully get approved and wipe the floor with all of them.

• Love 1
  • Like 5