Jodi Montgomery responds to Jamie's response in seething fashion: "Ms. Spears wants her father to go, but he won't..."

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

omg drag me sis :orangu_orangutan_ape: maybe they would cover those services, but who knows?

The problem is that she doesn’t know and I doubt anyone’s telling her, they’ve kept her in the dark for so long. It was probably one of the first things she ask Matthew about so she might be able to get it out ASAP 

1 minute ago, Prachi said:

I want to understand one thing, Britney has no contact with Colon Spears from the past 2 years and yet he controls her estate? How do they like communicate and how the court is even allowing all this? :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

I’m sure that’s a question Matthew will be asking penny :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

Unless the IUD’s strings were cut too short, one can pull the device out themselves.

Of course it’s not advisable to DIY, but it’s a very simple procedure even if the strings are a bit too short. Any nurse can do it.

I have now my fourth IUD in use so I know what I am talking about. 😀

Here are DIY instructions: https://www.reproductiveaccess.org/resource/contraceptive-pearls-iud-self-removal/

• Like 1
1 minute ago, The Finn said:

Unless the IUD’s strings were cut too short, one can pull the device out themselves.

Of course it’s not advisable to DIY, but it’s a very sime procedure even if the strings are a bit too short. Any nurse can do it.

I have now my fourth IUD in use so I know what I am talking about. 😀

https://www.reproductiveaccess.org/resource/contraceptive-pearls-iud-self-removal/

Did your insurance cover it or did you have to pay out of pocket and how much? If you don’t mind me asking 

10 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Did your insurance cover it or did you have to pay out of pocket and how much? If you don’t mind me asking 

I am from Finland where we have the universal healthcare. The first IUD after pregnancy is free, I paid about $165-190 for the subsequent hormonal IUD’s. If I remember correctly, my visits to the doctor to have the IUD inserted/replaced were free or may have cost around $30 (I’ve converted the sums from euros).

Had I gone to a private doctor, the visit would have cost me about $80-100.

Edited by The Finn
Checked the prices
  • Like 1

So to me it seems Britney doesn’t want Jody to step down immediately as this would give a pathway for James to retain sole Conservatorship and she needs someone while she is attempting to retain counsel. 

Jody also keeps mentioning eventual termination of the Conservatorship. We have no patience because 13 years is eventual enough. 

She really wrecked him here though. Some highlights I saw were the “it wasn’t me” strategy 🤣😂 and the constant reminder of all of Britney’s money he is spending to defend himself from her statements and what she has stated she wants clear and consistently time and time again. 

• Like 4
Just now, The Finn said:

I am from Finland where we have the universal healthcare. The first IUD after pregnancy is free, I paid about $125 for the subsequent hormonal IUD’s. If I remember correctly, my visits to the doctor to have the IUD inserted/replaced were free or may have cost around $30 (I’ve converted the sums from euros).

Had I gone to a private doctor, the visit would have cost me about $80-100.

Thanks for the info sis. I did some googling and According to planned parenthood and iud removal cost $250 in California, once again I feel like it’s just something nobody told her and she had no clue she could get it removed without colon

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Thanks for the info sis. I did some googling and According to planned parenthood and iud removal cost $250 in California, once again I feel like it’s just something nobody told her and she had no clue she could get it removed without colon

I think so too. And as said, if the strings were left long enough, she could pull it out herself for free.

I do suspect, though, that someone told her that she couldn’t have the IUD removed or just intentionally let her think that it couldn’t be removed. Or just refused to book a doctor’s appointment. 

If she is constantly monitored and can’t be alone in a car with her boyfriend, what are the chances for her to “escape” to a doctor to have the IUD removed. 

I would like to think that now that Jodi and her dad have admitted that she can have babies, the IUD is already removed. 😊

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, dfffff said:

No, she was never on our side. She's just trying to protect her ***. Watch "I care a lot" on Netflix.

Yea she cares about herself and future profits. She’s trying to advocate for Britney now as she hopes it will reflect well on her? This is her livelihood and she has many clients.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Jadedkitten said:

That’s good information. It’d be interesting to see if a healthcare expense is something she could pay with her weekly allowance, or if that type of medical procedure would have to come from the estate. Additionally, there’s the complicated layer of her doctors potentially not letting her know she could remove the IUD.

Jodi seemed to indicate/imply that many of the issues brought up in Britney’s court testimony could be traced back to Jamie not wanting to charge the estate. Sure she may be able to get married, but how could she pay for a wedding license or officiator (let alone a wedding) if Jamie doesn’t approve those expenses? And Jamie could then prove he’s acting in the best interest of the estate, since money is being saved.

Idk, the conservatorship obviously creates a major rocupcakes for Britney to pursue her simplest let alone wildest dreams/goals. Jodi seems to be arguing that Jamie is being restrictive due to not wanting to spend money on things that may be in Britney’s best interest.

• Like 1