Jodi Montgomery responds to Jamie's response in seething fashion: "Ms. Spears wants her father to go, but he won't..."

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

Okay cool but WHO IS MAKING HER KEEP HER IUD?! Neither one of them have even touched that topic throughout all this finger-pointing.

That’s unclear. Obviously Jodi could make removal of the IUD a part of the care plan. But if Jamie doesn’t approve of that expense, they’re stuck.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Jadedkitten said:

Wouldn’t that be covered by her medical insurance 

Oh baby welcome to US healthcare :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Some of it would, but there could still be high out of pocket costs/things not covered by insurance. 

• Haha 6
  • Like 3

My only question. Why she hasn’t done this a year ago, seen she knows Britney’s wishes so well for a long period of time 🤷🏻‍♂️ She would have also been well aware the financial situation, expenses not being signed off, etc.

I suppose better late, than never...

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I agree with everything she has said except that Britney wants her to stay. I don’t think she wants her dad to take sole charge but on the whole she doesn’t want any of them and wants this done. She said many times she wants to petition to end this yet they still keep saying “we’ll go when Britney says” SHE DID!!!

Like how many times!!! Why hasn’t a petition been put in to end this. Britney wants the conservatorship to end

• Love 4
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

My only question. Why she hasn’t done this a year ago, seen she knows Britney’s wishes so well for a long period of time 🤷🏻‍♂️ She would have also been well aware the financial situation, expenses not being signed off, etc.

I suppose better late, than never...

Because they’re SCARED. When the former federal prosecutor Britney petitioned for sees all the illegal **** these people have been doing on her dime people are going to jail.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Oh baby welcome to US healthcare :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Some of it would, but there could still be high out of pocket costs/things not covered by insurance. 

Hi born and raised New Yorker with a chronic illness :roxxy: my insurance covered everything from my mammogram to my Pap smear 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I agree with everything she has said except that Britney wants her to stay. I don’t think she wants her dad to take sole charge but on the whole she doesn’t want any of them and wants this done. She said many times she wants to petition to end this yet they still keep saying “we’ll go when Britney says” SHE DID!!!

Like how many times!!! Why hasn’t a petition been put in to end this. Britney wants the conservatorship to end

There are texts from Britney saying she wants her to stay. 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Jadedkitten said:

Hi born and raised New Yorker with a chronic illness :roxxy: my insurance covered everything from my mammogram to my Pap smear 

omg drag me sis :orangu_orangutan_ape: maybe they would cover those services, but who knows?

• Haha 1