An Open Letter to Britney Spears

I remember reading about your experiences with Britney 

Thanks for sharing your story and this letter with us. Sadly I don't think they understand or care about her impact and the damage they've done to her and her fans with this abusive conservatorship :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: 

But hopefully someone close to Britney can hear about this, and know that her true fans have always been there for her, and that she has touched so many lives with her artistry, just with her existence alone. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Thank you so much for sharing your story! How extra special and exciting to be INVITED by her. Britney will likely always remember you.

We all knew the "dementia" claim was a LIE (people with dementia eventually cannot remember choreography...just sayin').

When speaking to Britney this time, however, it was clear her assistant, Robin, was not happy about the long conversation. We were told to “wrap it up and take the picture.” This was one of the first times I physically noticed how Britney was treated as some sort of object that she was just to obey orders and do as she was told. It wasn’t a kind, “hey let’s go,” it was a “hurry the hell up now,” kind of thing.

I wanted to also comment that I had a very similar experience with Robin. Britney and I had a detailed but brief conversation. I wore a Circus costume (it was Halloween weekend) and Britney loved and appreciated it. Robin wanted me to hurry up as well, and was literally motioning with her hands to move along. Like "hurry up, move faster" just like you said. It was so rude. 

I get it, they have a schedule to abide by, and lots of meet and greets to get through...but she seemed annoyed af. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

• Like 2

Beautiful post, David. I can relate SO much to your story growing up and how much Britney means to me. She's truly such an incredible person and light in this world, and it makes me so upset and angry how these people have treated her. It makes me so mad that no one in her family stood up for her. They understimate us fans for so many years, and how much she means to us. We will never stop exposing them, we will never shut up, no matter how many times they threaten us. Britney if you see this, we will never stop fighting for you and you will be free. We love you, B!

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Beautiful post, David. I can relate SO much to your story growing up and how much Britney means to me. She's truly such an incredible person and light in this world, and it makes me so upset and angry how these people have treated her. It makes me so mad that no one in her family stood up for her. They understimate us fans for so many years, and how much she means to us. We will never stop exposing them, we will never shut up, no matter how many times they threaten us. Britney if you see this, we will never stop fighting for you and you will be free. We love you, B!

Preach GIF

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, britneydeepinmyheart said:

Thank you so much for sharing your story! How extra special and exciting to be INVITED by her. Britney will likely always remember you.

We all knew the "dementia" claim was a LIE (people with dementia eventually cannot remember choreography...just sayin').

I wanted to also comment that I had a very similar experience with Robin. Britney and I had a detailed but brief conversation. I wore a Circus costume (it was Halloween weekend) and Britney loved and appreciated it. Robin wanted me to hurry up as well, and was literally motioning with her hands to move along. Like "hurry up, move faster" just like you said. It was so rude. 

I get it, they have a schedule to abide by, and lots of meet and greets to get through...but she seemed annoyed af. :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

What a great PR strategy Robin — be rude to the most devoted fans who pay for expensive meet and greet tickets. 🙄 

Poor Britney having that woman looking over her shoulder all the time

• Love 3
  • Like 2