This Day in Pop: Britney Spears on TRL Week from Bahamas in 1999 (July 12)

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Similar to Betty Ann Waters who caught up with school, became a lawyer and got her brother out of jail.

By the way, I think Brit is highly intelligent, like Shakira, Madonna and Jodi Foster. That means her IQ has to be at least 140, but she is more likely to be 150.

PS:Why has Betty Ann too look like our old friend?They could be sisters.

betty-anne-waters-getty-jpg_171703.jpg

OIP.WeJv34cyq_bWVJeLG7D_-wHaKw?pid=ImgDe

Even as a kid I knew she was wise beyond her years and there’s a reason why, with a family like hers she had to be the adult in all of this which is why I understand her mentally breaking down as she couldn’t take the pressure no more and for a young person like that responsible for everyone’s living…she was making executive business decisions as a teen while most of us are going to the mall or working minimum wage job. Like give that girl a break and like she said look pretty and perfect for you, is Larry the one doing the crunches or sit-ups? Are they restricted in a diet and put up with up keep to look perfect. I would be mad to being treated like a literal robot phoning in their fantasies.

Let’s add feminist to her many achievements talk about female empowerment! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
  • Like 2