Billie Eilish responds to hater who says she's in her flop era: my t*** are bigger than yours

2 hours ago, sparrowhawk said:

Why? Did I miss something? Is her new album not selling?

It's not even out til July 30, the album has 3 massive radio hits (where pop music dominates in this format) My future, Your power  and Therefore I Am, the only flop is Lost Cause..

But @Blackout2006 can tell you several singles of hers handles flopped but went gold or platinum thanks to streaming..

Plus it's highly anticipated and like people said outside a Prince album, there's no competition for Billie, so she's going to go #1 on the Billboard 200. 

She has no competition on her release date. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

The album literally had only one flop song.

Lost cause..

Your power is being picked up on radio, and NDA debuted in the US Spotify top 5, globally might flop, but there's nothing wrong with being a huge star in just your native country. 

Perfect example would be Miss Janet Jackson, internationally she failed to not only her bigger female contemporaries Madonna, Whitney and Mariah Carey, but due to her last name , she was also compared to her Brother Michael Jackson and word got to Michael her sales was bad compared to the other females In her prime, and he said it's a shame people will judge Janet  as a local star who got success based from our family name..

The album will be huge in the states, I think the problem is Her brother has a sound and style, and it might not work globally this time..

I mean, Billie is still a huge artist internationally. In fact, Asia and Europe are her best markets! 

OT: As she should :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

14 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

Giving  vibes :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: But at least that was Britney’s reaction to immense presure… Unlike this :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I’m not even sure why she’s triggered. She’s not even flopping by any means, mess.

Trust me, the hate Billie has received in the app in the past 2 months has been shocking. I am on TikTok myself, and I can't get past 10 tik toks without some person making fun of her new music or "cancelling" their vinyl pre-order for the album and people have been dragging 'NDA' (her new release). Her songs aren't flopping by any means, yes, but wouldn't you too get irritated if every time you went to this one site, there are people hate-bandwagoning on you? 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Trust me, the hate Billie has received in the app in the past 2 months has been shocking. I am on TikTok myself, and I can't get past 10 tik toks without some person making fun of her new music or "cancelling" their vinyl pre-order for the album and people have been dragging 'NDA' (her new release). Her songs aren't flopping by any means, yes, but wouldn't you too get irritated if every time you went to this one site, there are people hate-bandwagoning on you? 

I think she’s so above these people. Like you said, it’s hate bandwagoning. It will take a more uptempo catchy song for them to like her again probably :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: If anything, that constant hate is proof of her relevance. And I’m sure there are more that love her than people that hate her at the moment.

But I get you, she’s still very young and it must be hard to deal with that negativity constantly. Maybe she should stop entering that app for a while because giving these trolls attention is not a good idea.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I think she’s so above these people. Like you said, it’s hate bandwagoning. It will take a more uptempo catchy song for them to like her again probably :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay: If anything, that constant hate is proof of her relevance. And I’m sure there are more that love her than people that hate her at the moment.

But I get you, she’s still very young and it must be hard to deal with that negativity constantly. Maybe she should stop entering that app for a while because giving these trolls attention is not a good idea.

I agree with you. Not that I am comparing her situation to Britney's, but I feel the GP are starting to do what they did with Britney earlier towards Billie. I really hope that isn't the case however, because the immense hate can really take a bad toll on her since she is still maturing. She just came off from a recent cancellation. I think she needs to take a break and just come back with the album release. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Tprez said:

It’s a sad world when people judge quality based on sales. Your power is way better than her previous works, but nowadays people are quick to call it a snoozefest just because they can’t shake their ***** to it. A monkey can dance to a beat but can’t appreciate the depth of a song and that’s all there needs to be said about standards these days. 

Have you stopped and considered that maybe just maybe it’s her mumble vocals on every track that are turning everyone away. I remember her singing early on in her career and she  progressively sings less and mumbles more as time goes on. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Have you stopped and considered that maybe just maybe it’s her mumble vocals on every track that are turning everyone away. I remember her singing early on in her career and she  progressively sings less and mumbles more as time goes on. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

And I totally agree with you, that’s the thing that puts me off with her. But I think that’s her way and it won’t change, but let’s be honest, she wasn’t singing in bad guy either. The new stuff is way better in my opinion, I just don’t get why she was praised by everyone then and now she gets called a flop.

9 minutes ago, Tprez said:

And I totally agree with you, that’s the thing that puts me off with her. But I think that’s her way and it won’t change, but let’s be honest, she wasn’t singing in bad guy either. The new stuff is way better in my opinion, I just don’t get why she was praised by everyone then and now she gets called a flop.

I enjoyed her first LP with tracks like Bellyache and Ocean Eyes. I less enjoyed her debut album but Bad Guy was an undeniable bop. I think her new music sounds very similar to her debut album but I think her change in image has also turned people away - in the same way Katy Perry did when in her Witness era.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block