Senator Elizabeth Warren on C-ship data!

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, PinkyAndStinky said:

There are several really shocking documentaries and articles about conservatorship abuse, and I think we're on the brink of exposing the horrible corruption happening behind closed doors. An estimated 1.5 million people are conserved in the US with an estimated $50 billion in assets. Considering the lack of public data and impartial oversight in this area, there's no way major exploitation isn't happening.

This is a serious issue that could affect any of us down the line (maybe only in the US, though. I'm not aware of conservatorships in other countries). It's really in our best interest to regulate conservatorships now because we could easily end up in one against our will when we're old.

Britney has been extremely influential by shining a light into the dark corners of corrupt conservatorships, and I think this is only the beginning. I can totally see this being a cause that she takes on after she's freed. She could change so many lives. I'm thrilled that she's inspired powerful people like Elizabeth Warren to do something to fix this.

It’s true, we have a lot to gain from this and should be forever grateful Britney is shinning light to the corruption because we too can be victims of this system, even if it’s not us personally, snakes can target our parents or relatives and can shut us out and take what they want by making vulnerable people sign the dotted line before we can intervene. 

but just think when Britney is old and someone is trying to trick her into a cship and she’s like “I’m not doing that again” :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 3