Would you like it if A-list stars were planning an anthem for #freebritney?

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

If it was a group performance of Stronger or Lucky on a highly watched awards show with FreeBritney imaging I would be for it, but a charity single just seems weird! 

Here for it too. Good idea

This reminds me of when celebs make songs for tragedy events (like 'Hands' for example - y'all remember that?).

It's always been super cringey and ineffective to me. The songs are never good, it feels disingenuous, and they never raise that money or do that much good.

7 hours ago, Letines79 said:

I’m sorry but this is cringe and it would make Britney cringe too. She’s already expressed how embarrassed and demoralised she has felt with this arrangement. She clearly appreciates the support and how informed the fans have been which led to this movement which in turn has beneficial for her as things now seem to be working in her favour after thirteen years. She’s fighting to get her life back and that is her focus, this is already enough of a circus 🎪 

Sweetie Thank You GIF