NOT HATING BUT, don't get the olivia rodrigo hype.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

she's very basic to me like Taylor Swift. I liked Taylor more when she grew up and made Pop music. 1984, Reputation and some parts of Lover and Red is my favorite work of Taylor Swift. But I still think she is basic. 

with Olivia I heard her name come up so much I listened to her song good 4 u. I like that song brings me back to 2000s pop punk like Avril Lavigne. But I don't see longevity though I may be wrong. 

I prefer Destiny Rogers and Olivia O'Brien. They are very underrated. 

• 11 months later...

True, I also can't understand why people love Olivia Rodrigo so much. Cool songs, but not so many, and maybe with no special elements. I am neutral to all of her works. But my girlfriend adores her. She knows every word of her songs and has even been to 2 of her concerts. I already think it would be a good idea to buy something from her on oliviarodrigomerch.shop. I think she will like the stuff from there more than any other present. What do you think?

• Like 1

I feel sad girl has always been around Fiona apple, Alanis Morissette. .

But its definitely more popular with gen z i noticed, cos they hate "Happy Pop" which Millennials embraced through Britney spears, and others. 

It's like any other emotion than happy and optimistic. 

So we get dissed alot cos of our happy go lucky nature.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block