Hypocrisy: Jamie Lynn's Husband Driving Their Non-Helmeted Toddler On a Motocross Bike

No offence, but this thread is a flop the kind of comparisons we are making doesn't even make sense. Guy is just riding his daughter there's nothing wrong with that! 

We are running a movement, let's not do this kind of comparisons which doesn't even make sense, what Britney suffered with that photo is completely different - women is very famous, it's not the same with Jamie's family. 

We just need to stop with these stupid comparisons and let's leave the kids alone from all this, their parenting skills are none of our business. 

3 hours ago, DollyParton said:

I think you’re the one being hypocrisy. Defending Britney when she took her son on her lap; and now bashing jamie lynn for not letting her daughter wearing a helmet. Is this fanbase serious?

also, its not like they are driving full speed on the road. They probably were driving super super slow or took of the helmet just for this picture.

flop thread.

Completely agree. 

I can from a family where multiple family members do motocross. My spouse has a same kind of Yamaha motocross bike as JL’s husband. So I’ve seen and taken my share of motocross photos. I even have pics of my spouse and 5-year-old son riding together in full motocross gear, so I was able to compare my photos to this photo.

JL’s husband foot that we can see is up, he is leaning forward and their hair is flowing in the air.

When people sit on parked motocross bikes - especially posing with kids - they often have their both legs down and aren’t leaning that heavily forward. If they have one leg up, they usually lean toward that leg (and the bike leans to that same side as well) to prevent the bike falling to the other side. 

Also it looks like he is pressing the gas pedal (? I don’t know the term in English) with his right hand.

To me it looks like they are moving – probably really slowly – and the image is photoshopped to stop people asking why anyone would bring a motocross bike to a graveyard. 🤔

In Finland you would get into trouble with police and child services if you rode with your kid without a helmet. I would be very upset if my hubby would do so with our kid.

I would also be upset if he drove a car with our baby on his lap – and I wouldn’t do so either. So I do think Britney made a mistake when she did that, especially in a road (in the middle of traffic).

• Love 1
  • Like 1

JFC I didn't know that happened to her daughter. That's so sad. But you totally have a point. The sister who accidentally runs over MULTIPLE cats and lets her young daughter ride large bikes is free to make the same dangerous mistakes over and over, while Britney is conserved after 13 years of being extremely responsible and capable. This makes me so mad. 

• Love 1
On 7/12/2021 at 4:04 AM, PinkyAndStinky said:

JFC I didn't know that happened to her daughter. That's so sad. But you totally have a point. The sister who accidentally runs over MULTIPLE cats and lets her young daughter ride large bikes is free to make the same dangerous mistakes over and over, while Britney is conserved after 13 years of being extremely responsible and capable. This makes me so mad. 

It's straightforward corruption.