Hypocrisy: Jamie Lynn's Husband Driving Their Non-Helmeted Toddler On a Motocross Bike

It looks like they are riding in a cemetery…as much as I dislike the sister this was likely a posed photo and no riding was involved. I have posed photos of my kids on motorcycles that were also not being driven. I would hope that the accident that nearly killed her child would be enough to teach her a lesson but some people never learn. In my area a lot of children that aren’t old enough drive things like dirt bikes and atvs and such. It’s really not that uncommon it’s just not at all safe and people don’t grasp that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
11 minutes ago, AP4 said:

It looks like they are riding in a cemetery…as much as I dislike the sister this was likely a posed photo and no riding was involved. I have posed photos of my kids on motorcycles that were also not being driven. I would hope that the accident that nearly killed her child would be enough to teach her a lesson but some people never learn. In my area a lot of children that aren’t old enough drive things like dirt bikes and atvs and such. It’s really not that uncommon it’s just not at all safe and people don’t grasp that. 

Well there is a photo of her daughter as baby on the dirtbike that is an obvious photo-op, but I mean their hair is blowing in the wind. I think he is driving. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Like 2

Well, karma is coming.  Britney will attain her freedom, but her money hungry family/team won’t stop.  Jamie and Lou will look at Jamie Lynne and say “well, she’s worth about a million and everyone hates her anyway...we can live off of her for a year or so” and get her into a conservatorship.

All moms make mistakes. But this was a pretty big one and we all know that everyone involved with the conservatorship would have come down so hard on Britney if this had happened under her watch. 

But I never even saw Jamie Lynn acknowledge that she had made a mistake. At least I never heard any statement from her like “hey I hope other parents will learn from our mistake and follow the age recommendations for ATVs.”  And judging from the above photo it doesn’t seem like she really learned anything from her first daughter’s accident.

Kinda like how their family just continued to run over cats with their quiet car instead of checking before backing up or making sure the cats were inside before driving off or h*** even buying a noisier car.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Just like Britney said stuff happens with the kids unfortunately. Ofc as a parent it is ur responsibility to make them save environment. Imo motor atv is open and far more dangerous but the girl was not a toddler. I mean look at Pink kids they r doing those crazy stuff cause her husband has smth to do with motorbikes  i am not sure. And Pink do not give a ship. She knows her husband is there for her children. If child wants to ride motorbike u can do it with them or they can do it without u and be even in more dangerous situation. So let's stop hating and judging JL. It does not help Britnry for sure. And the way media treated Britney naming her bad mother-they all do not deserve to call themselfs journalists-they traumatazied Britney for years and yet she is the 1 in cship. 

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

All moms make mistakes. But this was a pretty big one and we all know that everyone involved with the conservatorship would have come down so hard on Britney if this had happened under her watch. 

But I never even saw Jamie Lynn acknowledge that she had made a mistake. At least I never heard any statement from her like “hey I hope other parents will learn from our mistake and follow the age recommendations for ATVs.”  And judging from the above photo it doesn’t seem like she really learned anything from her first daughter’s accident.

Kinda like how their family just continued to run over cats with their quiet car instead of checking before backing up or making sure the cats were inside before driving off or h*** even buying a noisier car.

JL even kept making posts at the time about how prayers kept her daughter alive without the mention of medical staff, lol.

Only in recent years has she posted about the first responders photo op at her daughter's birthday or how they actually helped.

Her daughter lived because she was airlifted to hospital. 

Maddie got back on an ATV not even a year later, still too young, there are multiple social media posts with her driving one. 

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

JL even kept making posts at the time about how prayers kept her daughter alive without the mention of medical staff, lol.

Only in recent years has she posted about the first responders photo op at her daughter's birthday or how they actually helped.

Her daughter lived because she was airlifted to hospital. 

Maddie got back on an ATV not even a year later, still too young, there are multiple social media posts with her driving one. 

Her daughter returned to riding ATVs as a kid … wow. 

Britney Spears Smile GIF

• Love 1

I think you’re the one being hypocrisy. Defending Britney when she took her son on her lap; and now bashing jamie lynn for not letting her daughter wearing a helmet. Is this fanbase serious?

also, its not like they are driving full speed on the road. They probably were driving super super slow or took of the helmet just for this picture.

flop thread.

• Love 1