Fans that believes Sam is not good 4 Brit are just like C-Ship

7 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Ur delusion  is disgusting. After EVERYTHINGGGGG thats been revealed, mind u its barely the tip of the iceberg with behind closed doors admissions, u seriously just have blind faith in a dude that for 5 years has sat back and not pettitioned on her behalf being her partner? Who commands her to smile at the camera during one of her weekly shows she gices the blind fans who really arent stans since they think shes doing it for us. When i 100% bet she has no idea theres cameras behind that wall of mirrors. We only ever see them outside, in front of that living room mirror wall and jn her bed...which happens to be the 3 only spots in her aaron spelling size mansion that we get to see because she, against her will,  has like 45 strangers living with her making sure shes forever on ****fest lockdown. U put the duh in delusional if im being frank. Its time for ur treatment echo, and then its straight on to another ******* encounter so Daddy Jaime can collect his pimp coinz, all the while, Sam smiles on not even holding down his own job with his fake chompers that Brit def paid for. Enjoy life, the spirits r here with us telling me ur journey is almost done, selena and aaliyah (2 of the biggest MK Ultra victims of my generation) r waiting at the gates to decline ur entrance since ur so t.ard

There aren't cameras behind the wall of mirrors. She's looking directly into the camera. She knows it's there. 

nah, it's completely licit to doubt someone's partner intentions. it happens all the time. i've doubted some of my friends partners intentions in the past bc love can be really blind and abusive relationships exist for a reason, it happened to me aswell. 

i like sam, i don't trust him entirely but i think it's the best we've got out of britney's inner circle. she seems to be happy when she's with him. but i understand some fans' concerns.

• Love 1

Not here for these dumb threads hating on someone Britney continues to spend time with and professes her love for.

This has just turned into the 45858th hate thread about Sam, spend this energy on the people that actually deserve hate clowns.

Britney is FIGHTING for her freedom trying to prove she has capacity and make sound judgments and some of her 'fans' are questioning her judgment about Sam! You are NOT helping.

To quote Britney do not insult her by questioning her capacity.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3