Fans that believes Sam is not good 4 Brit are just like C-Ship

45 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I truly would like to know how he felt about the forced mental health facility stay.  Like, why did he post about how strong she was to make that choice of her own volition?  Was he lied to?   He’s brazen enough to to call Jamie out for being a d!(k, but not enough to call that out when it happened?  That’s the only thing that’s not sitting well with me about Sam.  I think by now she would have realized how fake he is if he were actually being fake...Britney is smart af.  And at this point, if he wasn’t in love with her, there is no way he would stick around for all these years dealing with her relentless, overbearing team.

Maybe he has to be quiet and see things play out due to the situation.. You aren't behind closed doors, maybe he has no choice atm in certain respects and has to play it smart.. After all they've chased others out of her life etc. He may just need to be the good guy in order for this to go away for her and keep her together. You don't know none of us do I know that, but with all the negative **** why add more.. No one will ever be on britney's level and she knows that, and so far he's been with her and there for her way more than ******* federline ever was.. 

This is the point I’ve been trying to make! Fans are like “I want Britney to be free, let her marry and have a baby with who she chooses!“ But then they’re like “I want her to stay far away from Sam, I don’t trust him. Let me be controlling just like Jamie”

If some of you are right about Sam, how does him calling Jamie a “d1ck” benefit team Con in any way? And also adding fuel to the #freebritney movement on instagram with his shirt? If he was really handpicked by team con, wouldn’t it make more sense for him to rebuke everything since he’s around Britney often?

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

This is the point I’ve been trying to make! Fans are like “I want Britney to be free, let her marry and have a baby with who she chooses!“ But then they’re like “I want her to stay far away from Sam, I don’t trust him. Let me be controlling just like Jamie”

Yes, but she’s still under the conservatorship. So it’s completely understandable that we question everyone around her. Once she’s free we’ll trust that she’s doing what SHE wants… but right now you can’t really blame us who question his motives.

I HOPE WE ARE WRONG, but it’s normal to be like this right now, we are also traumatized… we’ve been lied to as well; with that said - she deserves someone that’s good for her and I hope that Sam is that for her and that she is good for him too.

The great thing is that she’ll be free soon, and as Felicia said - everything will fall into place once she speaks her truth.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

Maybe he has to be quiet and see things play out due to the situation.. You aren't behind closed doors, maybe he has no choice atm in certain respects and has to play it smart.. After all they've chased others out of her life etc. He may just need to be the good guy in order for this to go away for her and keep her together. You don't know none of us do I know that, but with all the negative **** why add more.. No one will ever be on britney's level and she knows that, and so far he's been with her and there for her way more than ******* federline ever was.. 

oh I agree, I am team Sam, I think he loves her.  I just think the question that I have is valid.  He must have been manipulated in some way to think she made that choice on her own.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

If some of you are right about Sam, how does him calling Jamie a “d1ck” benefit team Con in any way? And also adding fuel to the #freebritney movement on instagram with his shirt?

It benefits Team Con for a couple of reasons: 

1. It fits their on going narrative "Jamie is the scapegoat" when there has been at least +20 people deeply involved

2. We don't question Sam and it throw the fans off from the real truth and his shady past. Look at how y'all are supportive of him since he made these moves ! It worked !

• Like 4
1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

Yes, but she’s still under the conservatorship. So it’s completely understandable that we question everyone around her. Once she’s free we’ll trust that she’s doing what SHE wants… but right now you can’t really blame us who question his motives.

I HOPE WE ARE WRONG, but it’s normal to be like this right now, we are also traumatized… we’ve been lied to as well; with that said - she deserves someone that’s good for her and I hope that Sam is that for her and that she is good for him too.

The great thing is that she’ll be free soon, and as Felicia said - everything will fall into place once she speaks her truth.

OK, but let her have as much freedom as she wants in the means of the conservatorship. He obviously makes her happy for now, she obviously has marriage and babies on her mind as shown in the testimony, and she even says she wants Sam to be able to drive her in his car. If the conservatorship ends and she decides on dumping him and going on other dates, then that’s great. But I feel like fans are a little too protective sometimes.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

OK, but let her have as much freedom as she wants in the means of the conservatorship. He obviously makes her happy for now, she obviously has marriage and babies on her mind as shown in the testimony, and she even says she wants Sam to be able to drive her in his car. If the conservatorship ends and she decides on dumping him and going on other dates, then that’s great. But I feel like fans are a little too protective sometimes.

When you think about it, she never mentioned Sam directly. She said once "my boyfriend" but one can imagine that she means former or future boyfriends.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Roger said:

It benefits Team Con for a couple of reasons: 

1. It fits their on going narrative "Jamie is the scapegoat" when there has been at least +20 people deeply involved

2. We don't question Sam and it throw the fans off from the real truth. Look at how y'all are supportive of him since he made these moves ! It worked !

But didn’t Britney herself have a lot of negative things to say about Jamie also? What if they both just really hate him? I think we’re overthinking things.

Just now, danny1994 said:

But didn’t Britney herself have a lot of negative things to say about Jamie also? What if they both just really hate him? I think we’re overthinking things.

Overthinking led us to the #FreeBritney movement. Sam has done many shady things but y'all forget about it because of 2 IG stories. Gimme a break.

We will see when she is FREE. I will support them 100% after that but until then I don't sorry.

• Love 1

Ur delusion  is disgusting. After EVERYTHINGGGGG thats been revealed, mind u its barely the tip of the iceberg with behind closed doors admissions, u seriously just have blind faith in a dude that for 5 years has sat back and not pettitioned on her behalf being her partner? Who commands her to smile at the camera during one of her weekly shows she gices the blind fans who really arent stans since they think shes doing it for us. When i 100% bet she has no idea theres cameras behind that wall of mirrors. We only ever see them outside, in front of that living room mirror wall and jn her bed...which happens to be the 3 only spots in her aaron spelling size mansion that we get to see because she, against her will,  has like 45 strangers living with her making sure shes forever on ****fest lockdown. U put the duh in delusional if im being frank. Its time for ur treatment echo, and then its straight on to another ******* encounter so Daddy Jaime can collect his pimp coinz, all the while, Sam smiles on not even holding down his own job with his fake chompers that Brit def paid for. Enjoy life, the spirits r here with us telling me ur journey is almost done, selena and aaliyah (2 of the biggest MK Ultra victims of my generation) r waiting at the gates to decline ur entrance since ur so t.ard

• Love 1
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Ur delusion  is disgusting. After EVERYTHINGGGGG thats been revealed, mind u its barely the tip of the iceberg with behind closed doors admissions, u seriously just have blind faith in a dude that for 5 years has sat back and not pettitioned on her behalf being her partner? Who commands her to smile at the camera during one of her weekly shows she gices the blind fans who really arent stans since they think shes doing it for us. When i 100% bet she has no idea theres cameras behind that wall of mirrors. We only ever see them outside, in front of that living room mirror wall and jn her bed...which happens to be the 3 only spots in her aaron spelling size mansion that we get to see because she, against her will,  has like 45 strangers living with her making sure shes forever on ****fest lockdown. U put the duh in delusional if im being frank. Its time for ur treatment echo, and then its straight on to another ******* encounter so Daddy Jaime can collect his pimp coinz, all the while, Sam smiles on not even holding down his own job with his fake chompers that Brit def paid for. Enjoy life, the spirits r here with us telling me ur journey is almost done, selena and aaliyah (2 of the biggest MK Ultra victims of my generation) r waiting at the gates to decline ur entrance since ur so t.ard

We didn’t even know you could petition the conservatorship until last year.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, blissfuloutsider said:

no one will ever be good enough for Britney

I personnally really liked Charlie. He was cute, boujee and seemed like a real mature man ready to start a family. He also had absolutely nothing to gain financially from his relationship with Britney because he came from GOOD money.  He never tried to push his projects or to promote anything. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

RIP. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

d21e9d71a604c049d282be4ab9b8ee791.jpg

• Love 4

For me, the moment with the photos of the "paparazzi" from Hawaii is still not clear. When it is obvious that Britney behaves absolutely at ease and does not know that she is being photographed. But Sam is posing for the"paparazzi". This is very funny. He is so Narcissistic. 

the most popular girls in school narcissism GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and we need to get out of this mind set that we can’t challenge people’s motives. After all everyone she’s been surrounded since 2004 haven’t always had her best intentions. Look at Kevin. 

Who’s to say Sam isn’t the same. I hope I’m wrong and she’s free and they go off and live a happy life. Until she’s free from all of this I’m trusting no one 100%

• Love 1