Fans that believes Sam is not good 4 Brit are just like C-Ship

15 minutes ago, Roger said:

We still have the right to doubt his motives and question why he is still by her side, when all of her close friends and former boyfriends who were anti cship have been cut away from her by Team Con.

If he is her handler as suspected, she knows it already and she will dump his *** as soon as SHE will be able to make ALL of her choices freely. If he's still by his side then, I will support her.

This.

6 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

This.

People tend to forget that she can't make any decision by herself. Maybe it's not even her choice to be with him, who knows at this point... Let's wait and see what she does when she doesn't have anyone telling her what to do and who she can hang out with. Until then, I will be wary of the others, the ones closest to her...

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

I truly hope I'm wrong about Sam being another leech. And I don't want to make it sound like "Britney's not capable of being loved for herself. She's only gonna have leeches around her." I realize how hurtful it is when anybody says basically "Nobody could ever love you." But when you've been so controlled and restricted from meeting people....it would've been interesting to see if Britney had been out of the c-ship and if she had dated/have a relationship with Sam 100% on her own. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Roger said:

He follows her on IG too. He supported the "All is well" narrative. He was allegedly handpicked by Jamie and Lou. He promoted The Zone on IG. He didn't do anything to actually help her like file for termination (as far as we know).

Yeah, I won't stop questioning him because some fans think he's hot and because he liked 6 to 7 #FreeBritney posts on Instagram :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

He also was the one “in charge” to pick her up from that mental health facility they forced her to go to. :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

• Love 2
  • Like 6

I truly would like to know how he felt about the forced mental health facility stay.  Like, why did he post about how strong she was to make that choice of her own volition?  Was he lied to?   He’s brazen enough to to call Jamie out for being a d!(k, but not enough to call that out when it happened?  That’s the only thing that’s not sitting well with me about Sam.  I think by now she would have realized how fake he is if he were actually being fake...Britney is smart af.  And at this point, if he wasn’t in love with her, there is no way he would stick around for all these years dealing with her relentless, overbearing team.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Soso said:

He also was the one “in charge” to pick her up from that mental facility they forced her to go to. :alook_meme_down_up_look_see:

Mte. And these pics weren't staged right ? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Oh and did they forget that he casually bumped on TMZ (!) a few minutes (!) after posting that IG story about Jamie ? I didn't :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Roger said:

We still have the right to doubt his motives and question why he is still by her side, when all of her close friends and former boyfriends who were anti cship have been cut away from her by Team Con.

If he is her handler as suspected, she knows it already and she will dump his *** as soon as SHE will be able to make ALL of her choices freely. If he's still by his side then, I will support her.

I just hope it isn't a case of settling.  "I know what you want and you know what I want." It'd be awful if he's basically Kevin 2.0 and Britney will look the other way because she wants a baby. 

And here comes my cynicism again. I think Britney wants something that happened in the past to very few celebrities. She wanted somebody that'd be there for her and that marriage last until death. I like a few old shows and I always like to look up people and see what else they've done, if they're still alive, sometimes I glimpse at marriages. I'd gotten into Mannix awhile back and see the actor playing Mannix (Mike Connors) was married once and the marriage lasted til his death. Also got into Adam-12 and see both the main leads (Martin Milner & Kent McCord) also have been married once. Milner's marriage lasted til his death. McCord's in his late 70s and he's still married. Got into Daniel Boone and see Fess Parker was married til his death. I always pretty much make the same comment in my head "That's classy." Not being a smart *** when I make that classy remark. It's true I don't know the background behind any of these men and their marriages. Might have been a case of "Yeah, might've been married once but I got around a lot outside of the marriage. *wink wink*" Even outside of the classy remark, it's almost like these people are freaks of nature if you're with the same person for decades. I guess I'm used to these Hollywood couples that just don't last. It's weird to see a couple together for 10 years now, ya know?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GloryTOPanizer said:

Or maybe he just follow the rules so they dont tear them apart.

You are right, maybe he does, but we won't know until she's free. I trust her judgment.

Until then, the fanbase need to stop coming for fans who chose to not ignore the inconsistencies.

• Like 3

whatever is happening with sam or isn't doesn't really matter. - he can't get in the way of her ending the conservatorship, so im not worried.

also remember britney is traumatized - she does NOT trust anyone after what she's been through... so i personally believe she knows what she's doing. from her testimony you can tell she's so much more aware of what's happening than we thought. so im sure she's aware of his intentions by now. she's extremely smart, and strong. so i dont think we should be worried.

lets focus on freeing her. and once she's free we'll see about the others surrounding her.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, GloryTOPanizer said:

Or maybe he just follow the rules so they dont tear them apart.

Interesting point, never thought about like that. But in that sort of situation, wouldn't it be against said rules to call one of the people "in charge" a d!*k or "like" posts that talk about something Brit allegedly isn't allowed to talk about on social media. That's what confuses me about all this.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

whatever is happening with sam or isn't doesn't really matter. - he can't get in the way of her ending the conservatorship, so im not worried.

also remember britney is traumatized - she does NOT trust anyone after what she's been through... so i personally believe she knows what she's doing. from her testimony you can tell she's so much more aware of what's happening than we thought. so im sure she's aware of his intentions by now. she's extremely smart, and strong. so i dont think we should be worried.

lets focus on freeing her. and once she's free we'll see about the others surrounding her.

great points!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, nthenwkiss said:

She so smart. I know she will do what's best for her :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 2

I am super confused about Sam. I always assumed he was hired by team con to keep Britney complacent but idk, her expressed feelings for him in the testimony seemed real to me.

Did anyone else see this comment below on a video from a year ago about Britney and Sam? It's interesting. I'm also concerned that Sam's ex said that he was using Britney. Apparently the ex was on a reality show and seemed fairly sincere and down to earth. But who the hell knows??? Many celebrities engage in PR relationships and maybe Britney is embarrassed that she can't go out and find boyfriends so was cool with having a close friend and fake boyfriend in Sam Asghari. Given how isolated she is I wouldn't blame her at all.

https://imgur.com/ZtqODqS

That said, all I care about is that Britney feels like her life is her own, and her decisions are hers to make. Her love life is her decision.

• Like 1