Britney's Instagram posts hiking pics, then Sam posts a video of them doing pushups at the beach

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Anabia said:

You're so gullible lmao. Team con would never allow someone who is against them near Britney. 

This guy is getting paid for being Britney's handler, and he does whatever team con says. If they say "pretend to support Free Britney" he will do it. 

Team con's favorite thing is to manipulate the movement. 

Did official pay statements leak showing he’s being paid? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Anabia said:

You're so gullible lmao. Team con would never allow someone who is against them near Britney. 

This guy is getting paid for being Britney's handler, and he does whatever team con says. If they say "pretend to support Free Britney" he will do it. 

I love you theories, they are like for a Movie or smth .. hahahaha 

You should create fictions:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Did official pay statements leak showing he’s being paid? :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

10 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

I love you theories, they are like for a Movie or smth .. hahahaha 

You should create fictions:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

I've took out the trash :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, Anabia said:

Are you listening to yourself? 

Without a doubt he was approved by the conservatorship initially in 2016, that is no surprise to ANYONE considering the restraints Britney is under, but there has been a significant shift since 2019 after her forced rehabilitation stay. He, unlike the other boyfriends before him, has stayed and that's likely due to Britney voicing her concerns more publicly than before regarding her legal struggles.

Do you TRULY believe the conservatorship are forcing Sam to "kid on" he supports Free Britney? You believe they told him to like countless Free Britney posts? You believe they told him to post a picture of himself wearing a home made Free Britney shirt the day before her hearing? You believe they told him to speak out against Jamie Spears and the restraints he puts on his relationship with Britney? 

Run your head under cold water. All of the above mentioned simply brings even more worldwide media attention to the corruption involved in this conservatorship. For 13 years the conservatorship kept EVERYTHING SEALED yet you believe they're asking Sam to show "fake" support for the FreeBritney movement? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 5
1 minute ago, rennen said:

Are you listening to yourself? 

Without a doubt, he was approved by the conservatorship initially in 2016, that is no surprise to ANYONE considering the restraints Britney is under but there has been a significant shift since 2019 after her forced rehabilitation stay. He, unlike the other boyfriends before him, has stayed and that's likely due to Britney voicing her concerns more publicly about her legal struggles.

Do you TRULY believe the conservatorship are forcing Sam to "kid on" he supports Free Britney? You believe he is telling him to like countless Free Britney posts? You believe they told him to post a picture of himself wearing a home made Free Britney shirt the day before her hearing? You believe they told him to speak out against Jamie Spears and the restraints he puts on his relationship with Britney? 

Run your head under cold water. All of the above mentioned simply brings even more worldwide media attention to the corruption involved in this conservatorship. For 13 years the conservatorship kept EVERYTHING SEALED yet you believe they're asking Sam to show "fake" support for the FreeBritney movement? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

YOU SNAPPED :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Meanwhile i'm getting abusive private messages from this user calling me Team Con :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 3

Could it be possible that he was approved, played along, and now is for Britney like legit for Britney? He seems like a really nice dude, and the way Britney looks with him is honestly all that matters to me... she’s happy, and we need to stop trying to argue with each other, Britney brought us all together, and we gotta start respecting each other... team con wants us to argue,,, look at the things we accomplished together... I don’t mean to have a cumbiya moment but it’s true... strength comes in numbers and team con is scared of the Britney movement.

• Love 3

I believe that they allowed him to date Britney because they thought he was a harmless “airhead” who is only interested in his looks and assumed he wouldn’t stay around for long anyway.

Surely they had him sign an iron-clad NDA and made it clear that if he did anything they disliked, Britney would have to break up with him.

I’m sure many of you guys, too, expected him to leave much sooner. You have to remember though, that he comes from a very family-centric culture and he moved to the USA when he was fairly young.

He is ambitious and surely got interested in Britney in part because of her fame and success, but could you please give some credit to Britney too?

She is cute, funny, smart, kind and in a very good shape. From their videos it is clear that they have similar sense of humor and enjoy each other’s company.

I don’t understand why so many of you think that someone like Sam couldn’t fall in love with Britney for real? 

I honestly feel like you’re dissing Britney by saying that he wouldn’t be with her unless Team Con paid him. 

Yet none of you have provided any direct evidence that that’s the case. If he was cheating her on a regular basis or was a gay, wouldn’t Team Con have leaked the evidence when he opposed Jamie?

All we have is a bitter ex-girlfriend who claimed that he cheated Britney when they first stated dating, anonymous rumors and far fetched theories build on “evidence” that could also be explained in Sam’s favor.

I choose to believe that he is innocent until proven guilty. Until then I’m happy that Britney seems to have a boyfriend she really loves and with whom she is clearly having great time.