Britney's Instagram posts hiking pics, then Sam posts a video of them doing pushups at the beach

Team Con is posting photos of old vacations/hikes because they don't want the GP to think she's locked away in her house. They're promoting a narrative of freedom. Britney's speech exposed how sheltered and controlled her life is, and Cassie/Team Con is choosing posts that make it seem like Britney was exaggerating. Why do you think they allowed her to go to Maui immediately after her speech? For the photo ops that promote that same narrative. It's so obvious.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

Guys , you are getting rdiidiculous, seriously I post pics from the past, you do it too. The caption does Not say “its from today”… you need to stop This is dumb af :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

This, people are acting so stupid and childish.

• Love 1

EDIT: Sorry wrong topic, the other one is now closed.

OMG, some of you are so naive, it's crazy... Good luck in this world seriously!

It's so stupid to say stuff like: "Britney is smart enough to choose her man!", what does being smart enough or not has to do with choosing the right guy? Love makes you blind sometimes, she once loved a K-Fed to death and gave him two babies.

Another point... He and Britney are together since 5 years and Brit said 2 weeks ago, word for word... "Sorry for my ignorance, I didn't know I could file a petition for ending the conversatorship!" THAT'S MEAN SAM NEVER TOLD HER SHE COULD DO THAT, IN 5 ******' YEARS, WHILE HE WHITNESSED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL THE HORRIBLE CRIMES THEY DID TO HER??????????????????????????????!!!

Sorry for have some legit doubts about this guy! A guy who was/is paid 4000 a week? A month? For being her head chef? Seriously???

If I would whitnessed 1% of what Sam saw, I would litterally run in the street and scream for help! I would never let someone put my HALF, my lioness, go to a facility against her will! FOR GOD SAKE! Ask you this question: would you act like SAM during all these years if you were really in love with someone? We are talking about whitnessing abuses, manipulations, *****, etc... I don't give a **** about NDA, I even would accept to go in jail to stop these crimes on the one I truly love, not spending my time at gym and liking FREE BRITNEY post so the fans can get wet...

Not talking about his behavior in the past, making fun of a "fat" kid and a homeless guy, using Britney for a scam commercial deal for white teeth few months ago...

But yeah... This guy is the guy! Sure!

44800253-9735715-image-m-47_162494069563

For the Sam haters:

Britney is literally fighting for her life trying to prove she has capacity and can make good judgments yet some 'fans' are going out of their way to try show Britney doesn't have good judgment by claiming Sam is so 'obviously bad'.

I trust Britney's judgment, her sons and Fe's judgment about Sam over some insecure people over the internet that have never met him.

To quote Britney don't even INSULT her by questioning her capacity.

• Love 3

So something interesting... tmz just posted an article about this post from

britneys ig... and like they made it a point to call out that Britney “dug” these photos from sams insta, because he posted them before.... sooooo ya team con definitely pays tmz to post things... why would they make it a point to say that... it’s so funny to me... I don’t know how it took so long to get Britney moving in the right direction for freedom... team con, these ppl are so stupid!!!

Edited by itsxrichiexbish
Typo

it's definitely getting embarrassing to see Cassie and team continue to post, knowing Sam will just counter-post, and knowing Britney has already come out and told people she's been miserable. Like, how stupid do they think people are? Then again, this is the day of social media. 

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

No ...

even Sam totally Pro Free Britney movement, commented that post. So NO I don't get your over reacting conspirancies.

He is not pro Free Britney, he just does what team con tells him to do, that includes social medias. 

Don't forget he praised Britney for going to that facility, even though he totally knew she went against her will

9 minutes ago, Anabia said:

He is not pro Free Britney, he just does what team con tells him to do, that includes social medias. 

Don't forget he praised Britney for going to that facility, even though we know she went against her will

Ha ? LMAO Sis you reaching hard.... 

Britney Spears's boyfriend Sam Asghari shows supports in #FreeBritney shirt

Sure... totally Pro Team Con hahaha 

Just now, Mannequin* said:

Ha ? LMAO Sis you reaching hard.... 

Britney Spears's boyfriend Sam Asghari shows supports in #FreeBritney shirt

Sure... totally Pro Team Con hahaha 

You're so gullible lmao. Team con would never allow someone who is against them near Britney. 

This guy is getting paid for being Britney's handler, and he does whatever team con says. If they say "pretend to support Free Britney" he will do it. 

Team con's favorite thing is to manipulate the movement. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Anabia said:

You're so gullible lmao. Team con would never allow someone who is against them near Britney. 

This guy is getting paid for being Britney's handler, and he does whatever team con says. If they say "pretend to support Free Britney" he will do it. 

Team con's favorite thing is to manipulate the movement. 

Refrain from derailing every thread just because you've got some sort of obsession with Sam so you have to attack him at every opportunity.