Britney's Instagram posts hiking pics, then Sam posts a video of them doing pushups at the beach

11 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

To regain the instagrams credibility and have it be trustworthy again… as of right now no-one believes her IG

It seems there's many shady things going on there lately: the Britney gram tag, the posting on weekends all of sudden. Today was the first Sunday "she posted" since 2019 I think.

But nobody really seems to care why her boyfriend still supports that account. One thing is someone there tag him, posts pictures of the couple, another way different is Sam himself commenting on that account, like the posts...

9 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

To regain the instagrams credibility and have it be trustworthy again… as of right now no-one believes her IG

I've thought about this as a potential explanation as well. But I'm still wondering if that's the case, why would Sam "go along with it" and comment on the posts etc. if Britney wasn't the one posting or directing which posts to be uploaded? 

He must know so much more about her and the situation than we do so I feel like if he's commenting and sharing her posts, she must have at least some control over the content posted on her Instagram, right?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

Guys , you are getting rdiidiculous, seriously I post pics from the past, you do it too. The caption does Not say “its from today”… you need to stop This is dumb af :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

Its funny and weird because Sam posted the videos of them at the beach minutes after the throwback photos on Britney’s Insta

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

I've thought about this as a potential explanation as well. But I'm still wondering if that's the case, why would Sam "go along with it" and comment on the posts etc. if Britney wasn't the one posting or directing which posts to be uploaded? 

He must know so much more about her and the situation than we do so I feel like if he's commenting and sharing her posts, she must have at least some control over the content posted on her Instagram, right?

yes I wonder the same; but relax and don’t stress - once she’s free we’ll know more.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Jadedkitten said:

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I personally think the part where she uploads them to the cloud is true her writing those captions is a load of bull**** tho. And who knows maybe Britney’s got no beef with Cassie like we do 

I mean maybe she doens't physical type the captions herself, but she's gotta tell them what to write....especially if it's something personal. I remember she posted a pic about her son's school project and britney captioned it "my son and his friend cole's project for school"..Britney a lot of times says son (instead of their name) and plus how would cassie now his friend's name?

1 hour ago, Jadedkitten said:

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I personally think the part where she uploads them to the cloud is true her writing those captions is a load of bull**** tho. And who knows maybe Britney’s got no beef with Cassie like we do 

I mean maybe she doens't physical type the captions herself, but she's gotta tell them what to write....especially if it's something personal. I remember she posted a pic about her son's school project and britney captioned it "my son and his friend cole's project for school"..Britney a lot of times says son (instead of their name) and plus how would cassie now his friend's name?

These posts made me think that Britney is gaining control of her Instagram - it started after that gringe worthy video was removed.

In these photos she looks healthy and happy which is really good thing now that we’re heading to a hearing where she has to prove she is OK.

The fact that these photos are from the same set Sam posted first (earlier this year) makes me think that these are his photos, not hers. The second photo that is blurry hints that the person who took the photo isn’t a social media professional (like Cassie). 

My guess is that she didn’t take/have good hike/exercise photos from yesterday, so she chose the old ones that match the mood of his story.

The fact that she has been talking to her new lawyer Rosengart could also mean that she is now more aware of her rights and can for instance demand to have access to her own Instagram or demand that everything is posted just the way she wants it.

Sam can teach her to use IG, if she didn’t do so before.

Can any of you Britsleuths check if there are changing to the people she follows in the past 2-3 days?

Please, also note that both Sam’s story and Britney’s IG photos (that are from the same set where Sam posted a photo on Valentine’s Day this year) were posted at the same time – 8 hours ago (Sunday evening around 6pm, If I calculated the time difference correctly). 

That makes me pretty sure that Britney and Sam were posting them together – maybe even from Sam’s phone (which would explain why Britney’s team never posted one of those pics – they never had them).

The fact that Sam commented immediately on the post is another proof for me that they did it together.

Have Cassie & her team ever done three posts on a Sunday?

• Love 1
  • Like 1