Britney's Instagram posts hiking pics, then Sam posts a video of them doing pushups at the beach

1 minute ago, Jadedkitten said:

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: I personally think the part where she uploads them to the cloud is true her writing those captions is a load of bull**** tho. And who knows maybe Britney’s got no beef with Cassie like we do 

But I'm genuinely curious, why would Sam comment and like posts if Britney had NO say in them being posted? I'm so confused!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

I have a question for y'all... if it's not Britney sending the social team these pictures and asking them to be posted, why would Sam still comment on the posts?

Is it possible there really is content that Britney really does send the alleged social team to post? 

That's THE question because:

Why team c-ship (Cassie) posts stuff about the boyfriend... who is against c-ship (apparently)

If he is showing Brit on his IG as a sign she doesn't control her Instagram, why he likes and comments on that account? 

And btw I wonder If we'll see papz pictures from the Beach day.

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

I have a question for y'all... if it's not Britney sending the social team these pictures and asking them to be posted, why would Sam still comment on the posts?

Is it possible there really is content that Britney really does send a social media team to post? 

Anyone else confused?

I think everything is more complicated than we know rn. If Sam didn’t comment, we’d also be asking ourselves why he doesn’t support her 

• Like 5

I’m not even tripping on the photos being old because she’s famous and I’m sure has stalkers, she can’t exactly post things as she’s doing them because people would be able to find her and bother her. 

• Like 2
Just now, AP4 said:

I’m not even tripping on the photos being old because she’s famous and I’m sure has stalkers, she can’t exactly post things as she’s doing them because people would be able to find her and bother her. 

Definitely, but it seems people are implying the pictures are from February or before based on a post on Sam's account from Valentine's Day. That's like a 5-month "cooling period" 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

Definitely, but it seems people are implying the pictures are from February or before based on a post on Sam's account from Valentine's Day. That's like a 5-month "cooling period" 

Maybe she just forgot she took them 😂 they were definitely from Valentine’s Day because Sam posted them before. Could also be she won’t send her team anything new. Or just them(her/the team) realizing her account never got those posted. 

Other question... if it's true from that New Yorker article that Britney can't talk about the conservatorship on her Instagram, why would her Instagram account keep tagging Sam who has seemingly shown his support for Free Britney on his Instagram? It makes me wonder if she does have some say with her Instagram because if not, why would they keep tagging/mentioning Sam when it seems he may be against the conservatorship? Seems like a liability to continue to tag him (and Britney's Gram the other day) when both accounts seem to be against the conservatorship... because they could potentially bring up the conservatorship on their accounts. Maybe Britney really does have a say in her Instagram content and tags etc?

Someone explain it please!

3 minutes ago, Like A Slumber Party said:

Other question... if it's true from that New Yorker article that Britney can't talk about the conservatorship on her Instagram, why would her Instagram account keep tagging Sam who has seemingly shown his support for Free Britney on his Instagram? It makes me wonder if she does have some say with her Instagram because if not, why would they keep tagging/mentioning Sam when it seems he may be against the conservatorship? Seems like a liability to continue to tag him (and Britney's Gram the other day) when both accounts seem to be against the conservatorship.

Someone explain it please!

To regain the instagrams credibility and have it be trustworthy again… as of right now no-one believes her IG

• Like 1

Sam had stories showing Britney recording herself at her home before. So she records them, no one is forcing her to get in front of the camera and dance or say something. And if you say you never posted some old photos, and find it sooooo insane, then I am worried about you 😅. We all post old photos y'all! Relax!

Maybe if there is something against the c-ship or should be hush hush-ed as Brit mentioned at the court, they wouldn't be posted. But I genuinely think she is the creator of her instagram (at least 90%). And of course we should be angry about it because it is the control over every move of her. But these posts create no harm, so they let it go by.

Having said that, she has created these long captions, analogies and stuff on her posts to indirectly, sarcastically give her point about everything that's going on. I think that's a sign of how smart, witty and amazingly capable she is. Give her credit folks, it's not all about the conspiracy, show her love instead of trying to find clues of a conspiracy from an innocent post that doesn't mean anything. And stop telling her 'you didn't write this'. Smh.

At this point even jokingly pointing fingers to everyone is detrimental. Let this beautiful couple be, and I love Sam because he is the only boyfriend who isn't afraid of the conservatorship or the team con, and he is speaking his mind. The moment he called Jamie a ****, he won my heart :)) And I believe if there would be a fake post going on, Sam would address it somehow because he had the freedom to speak his mind and he showed that to us. Now they don't have a compliant boyfriend to scare and do as they like ;)

Also I love the fact that she finally has a MAN, or a daddy as she calls, who has the capacity to be next to a woman as powerful as Britney and not be threatened by it (unlike maybe most of her exes, who were... you know...). That's a sign of self-confidence and self-respect and self-assurance, and that's the kind of man she deserves.

• Love 3