Lawyer Mathew Rosengart reportedly wants to represent Britney, will attend hearing on Wednesday

15 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

I honestly feel Jamie Spears might hurt himself … this is such a saga 

39 minutes ago, tco said:

We should spam anonymous to hack the hearing and go viral!! 

I was actually thinking the same thing! Let’s hope he doesn’t do anything stupid so the truth will never be exposed if he is to provide facts. 

14 minutes ago, The Finn said:

Britney didn’t get Streisand to represent her because the court thought that she was so out of her mind that she couldn’t understand what was going on.

The judge thanked her for her statement in the last hearing - implying that what Britney said made sense to her.

We all heard she was coherent, understood what was going on and was able to analyze her situation critically.

Rosengart is a highly respected lawyer who has received awards from his peers. 

Lynne has petitioned Britney to have freedom to choose her own lawyer and according to some lawyers Britney is entitled by law to choose her own lawyer even if she is in conservatorship.

It’s great that he’ll be in court, too. It’s also good that all this is now out in the public and in highly respected media like New York Times.

The judge has no legal grounds to deny Britney to have Rosengart as her lawyer. If she did that anyway, that would be a professional suicide and ruin her reputation for good.

I completely agree with this. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, elodiebeaaa said:

Nah, I can assure you that Jamie and his team would have known anyway. The leak is probably intended to drum up public support and pressure on Penny so there will be extra outrage if she rejects Britney's request. It's smart. Britney has an army of fans and it would be stupid not to use us for her benefit. 

I have a feeling there has been a lot of work behind the scenes. I think Mathew Rosengart knows exactly what he's doing, exactly how to play this and he will fight super hard for Britney. Can't wait for Wednesday.

True! Britney sounded very confident and strong when she said on June 23 that she wanted her own lawyer. It wouldn’t surprise me if she already had conversations with him - maybe he pressured her (in a good way) to have her court hearing open and involve the public. It would make sense in my opinion.

• Love 2