what do you think would have happened to her if she would have never been put under the cship?

Honestly, she might’ve continued to have problems without intervention, but I think she would’ve tried to work on getting better. Keep in mind, those rehabs trips in 2007 were voluntary. But it’s hard to say what would’ve happened. 

• Like 1

She was in a very bad place and there were very bad people around her and she was clearly on a lot of different prescription pills. It could have ended very badly. I don't like to think of the possibilities without intervention, though I do not support the conservatorship and shouldn't have lasted beyond 2009.

• Like 1
On 7/11/2021 at 7:45 PM, thedoughboy said:

i'm just curious what do yall think would have happened to her in 2008 if she had never been put under a conservatorship?

Maybe the conservatorship saved her in a way 13 years ago, even if those planning it had mercantile goals... Maybe she's been set up, but she was also acting strange and didn't have good relationships at that time and I would be lying If I said I wasn't afraid of what would be in the news the next day... Maybe I was anticipating the worst, but maybe i was realistic too.

I think that she's in a brighter place now, so the cship should definitely end, once and for all. 

• Like 1