what do you think would have happened to her if she would have never been put under the cship?

• Super Mods
On 7/11/2021 at 10:29 PM, dora pora said:

Honestly, I think she would have been worse off. She needed help and had different leaches in her life. 

Did she need a full on Cship? Not sure.

The Cship didn't need to last so long and should have ended many years ago. The Cship also failed in properly giving her emotional support and was abusive in its own way. 

I agree.

Unpopular opinion but I feel like she needed it at the time cause of all the chaos and recklessness in her life,

however it should've probably ended in the early 2010s.

I dont think it should've last more than a year or two.

Probably around the FF era, it should've been terminated.

• Love 2

I think the same as most people in their twenties, eventually burn out and realise you need to slow down a little bit. Step back and a take a break from the public, realise she needed help with depression etc and work on getting custody of her kids back and being sober.

Maybe release another album when she turned 30 and was more settled, get engaged to someone else and have a baby girl. 

• Love 1

Well to be honest in 2007 everything could happened to her.. even the darkest scenario could happen.. it's not a lie that she needed help back then. Cship was needed for maybe 2 years, to guard her from Lufti and other people, help her close all the legal issues etc. But she needed to have a break then, and be released out of it in 2019/11 and then start recording new albums the way she wanted

Same story as Amy Whinehouse and some others artists she could have died before 30. At some point she needed to be saved at those dark times but she also needed to be free again and well surrounded. And have the right the stop everything for like 10 years or more or never go back to music. She did so much for all of us, I just want her to be happy now.

We can't always ask for new music and say "Oh she's a slave"... Yes she is cause of that industry and some really bad people around her...

I wish her boys coul/will save her, now that they are big enough or near, hoping they are genuinly loving their mother.

I don't want new music and want her to smile, to live, to be free, to paint.... Whatever she likes.

This whole cship both saved her life and ended it. Now that she seems fine she just need to take back her stolen life. 

• Love 2

Its hard to say for sure. I think she initially benifitted from it. I think the second the Circus tour ended she should have been slowly let out. (within a year) She got back into working, had structure back and seemed much better. They should have started dissolving the Cship after the tour, she should have gone to Luisiana for a couple of years on a long break and then come back or retired if she wanted to. 

• Love 2

we wouldn’t have gotten circus , the circus tour ,3, ff,the ff tour,x factor,bj , pom , the pom tours & possibly not even glory basically any thing released or done since 

tbh i think in the beginning the c ship was beneficial and prevented her from turning into a lindsay lohan/amanda bynes but it should’ve ended after like 2009 or 2010

• Love 1

Sadly, I think she might have a harder time fighting back for custody for her sons in the beginning. I don't think it was necessary to put her in a conservatorship when she went into hospital back in 2008, but her parents did come to help her. So maybe she would've recovered mentally with her parents around. It's funny cause there were so many shady people around her at that time, there is really no one she can trust. 

She might've dropped an album that year but maybe she wouldn't have gone on tour, touring sounds like the most taxing part of it all. I think it would've taken her a bit longer to really get back into music but when she does get back, it is way more passionate and not forced like the FF era.

• Like 1

Oh gosh. I think she would have tried to get custody of her kids. There's 2 scenarios really: 

1. She would have gotten help, a good therapist and maybe antidepressants. Get custody of her kids or at least 50/50. 

Find a new man, have a baby or 2. Make music after a while. She would have been happy.

2. Continuing ***** and alcohol, overdosing or losing all her money and continuing to be depressed/acting strange and letting ppl take advantage.

My biggest wish would be.. her never meeting Kevin Federline. He was the root of all evil. She wanted to get married and have kids. If she would have found a decent man all of this wouldn't have happened.

Honestly I had a baby last summer and if my fiance would have treated me the way Kevin treated Britney I would also be rioting and going crazy. I think most mom's would after losing their kids. And she had 2 kids in a year basically.. that's hard on the body and her psyche. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

I agree.

Unpopular opinion but I feel like she needed it at the time cause of all the chaos and recklessness in her life,

however it should've probably ended in the early 2010s.

I dont think it should've last more than a year or two.

Probably around the FF era, it should've been terminated.

Well if she had trust worthy people around her she wouldn't have needed it at all.all she needed was a good friend that actually had her best interest at heart and help her understand that she should go to therapy maybe see a psychiatrist for medication. I think we all had times in our lives when everything went to **** and I honestly don't know anyone besides one client I once had who had a c-ship. And that client was a woman who was mentally like a 2 year old. ****ting her pants and stuff. She has 2 kids btw who live with her... She has help with finances and with the kids etc but Britney is NOT and never has been that needy of help. She needed someone to help her look out for ppl who were taking advantage. 

• Love 2

I think she could have being happier (she was happy at the beginning of her carrer, you cant tell that, then the c-ship, her father made her fake happiness forcing her to do something she loved but she didn't want to.

I think she could be happier right now living her life, doing great GREAT amazing performances

On 7/11/2021 at 9:17 PM, AP4 said:

I think it would have depended on if she got help or not. Help never needed to be the conservatorship, but she needed help. She needed better people in her life. There’s no way to know if it would have been tragic or if she would have been able to overcome on her own. She was apparently reaching out for help so hopefully someone she had reached out to would have been able to help her. Her battle with Kevin likely would have gone on for years. I really don’t think she would have gone through all her money because I don’t believe she was ever as low as they claimed she was. I can’t imagine she would have records more music or videos in the condition she was in before the conservatorship. I think once she started to get help she would have focused on the custody of her boys and spending that time with them. 

Yes, absolutely. She most likely had postpartum depression. She was going through a divorce, fights with her family, loneliness, years of not being heard by her "team" asking for a true break while being pressured to churn out albums and promo. She was not OK. A conservatorship was not necessary, she needed empathy, she needed to be seen, heard and listened to. She needed real therapy, not enablers of thieves who happen to have a medical license. 

On 7/11/2021 at 9:28 PM, MoonArcher said:

2008 was starting weirder than 2007... 

realistically thinking, she would probably get pregnant by Adnan Ghalib, her boyfriend at the time and idk, I doubt she would focus on music in that year

it makes me wonder, i really want to hear what if britney was your family member and you open the internet everyday and you see this person you love dating a paparazzi and running around gas stations everyday at dawn... also she was so vulnerable and very stubborn during that time, she would reject help from anyone and from her family... she was under sam lutfi he said many people reached to be there for britney and we didn't see nothing... sam blocked them from helping? idk 

it's weird to image cause K-fed would definitely continue to battle on the custody of the kids, britney would be even more depressed? she would attach herself to the paparazzi boyfriend and it would be another mess of a year for her IMO, not a healing year at all. 

I also agree with this. Although I totally respect and find endearing her passion for motherhood, I also think she has this idea that marriage and kids equal stability and it is not the case. She could have gotten attached to anyone with no care. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Bigno said:

Yes, absolutely. She most likely had postpartum depression. She was going through a divorce, fights with her family, loneliness, years of not being heard by her "team" asking for a true break while being pressured to churn out albums and promo. She was not OK. A conservatorship was not necessary, she needed empathy, she needed to be seen, heard and listened to. She needed real therapy, not enablers of thieves who happen to have a medical license. 

I also agree with this. Although I totally respect and find endearing her passion for motherhood, I also think she has this idea that marriage and kids equal stability and it is not the case. She could have gotten attached to anyone with no care. 

Unfortunately she still does seem to think marriage and kids equals stability. She’s a child from a dysfunctional home though so it’s really not that unusual. It’s a shame she seems to believe she needs to be married to have more kids too since she’s clearly wanted a baby for so long she seems to be willing to settle for any man willing to marry and have babies with her, which is why it’s been something that has come up with every boyfriend. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to be married and if she chooses to have a husband she has to support like another KFed all that matters is SHE is happy and healthy. All these “concerned family and staff” people thinking she shouldn’t support/give money to boyfriends/husbands all while forcing her to support them is just so such b-ll$h!t.  I hope she’s free and gets to have her baby girl in the next two years. 

• Love 2

She was in a very bad place and there were very bad people around her and she was clearly on a lot of different prescription pills. It could have ended very badly. I don't like to think of the possibilities without intervention, though I do not support the conservatorship and shouldn't have lasted beyond 2009.

• Like 1
On 7/11/2021 at 7:45 PM, thedoughboy said:

i'm just curious what do yall think would have happened to her in 2008 if she had never been put under a conservatorship?

Maybe the conservatorship saved her in a way 13 years ago, even if those planning it had mercantile goals... Maybe she's been set up, but she was also acting strange and didn't have good relationships at that time and I would be lying If I said I wasn't afraid of what would be in the news the next day... Maybe I was anticipating the worst, but maybe i was realistic too.

I think that she's in a brighter place now, so the cship should definitely end, once and for all. 

• Like 1