Exposing the disturbing TRUTH about Britney Spears and Michael Jackson - a #FreeBritney thread

i said earlier that it was Jeryl Cohen that suggested to Ingham that they should hire both Bessemer Trust and Michael Kane - Bessemer Trust quit because of the media attention - otherwise they'd be profiting of this ilegal scam too... they just did that to save face but i think they're corrupt and their go-to asset manager firm to continue this scam. allegedly.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

It's crazy, but all of these Twitter threads popping up are literally about the same subjects that Carmela Kelly, myself, and a small group of ladies from JFXOnline started researching back in 2009.

I haven't talked to Carmela or any of them since I returned to school in 2014 to take my Master's.

Just imagine if we'd kept on pursuing it, and actually had a knowledge of the California probate laws? Maybe this all would have broken open faster than it has? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's crazy, but all of these Twitter threads popping up are literally about the same subjects that Carmela Kelly, myself, and a small group of ladies from JFXOnline started researching back in 2009.

I haven't talked to Carmela or any of them since I returned to school in 2014 to take my Master's.

Just imagine if we'd kept on pursuing it, and actually had a knowledge of the California probate laws? Maybe this all would have broken open faster than it has? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

you did what you could boo.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've got an entire inbox full of research on Howard Weitzman that I haven't had a chance to look at.

The research dates from 2009 to 2014.

I have some big deadlines coming up over the next three weeks, but after that I may have to comb through it all.

I'll dump it all here if there's anything significant in there.

We’ll be waiting boo. Just make sure you cc Ronan Farrow as well so we can make sure this Michael Kane will suffer. :setfire_girl_meme_explosion_burning:

• Love 2

Infuriating. And I'd also like to know wth Adam Streisand's deal is? He failed the Jackson family and he failed Britney, too. It was him who said to trust the court and wasn't it also him who adviced her to accept the cship in 2007 or so? Vultures, all of them. I hope Jeryl gets her license revoked once all of this is over, vile.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

It's well known fact that behind Britney's CONservatorship are the same people that are behind MJ Estate but I didn't know that Adam was involved in this as well.

And remember MJ's family lost a case against company that organised This Is It tour and the same company hired doctor Conrad Murray who got only 2 years in prison and now is out of jail living his best life .

Even Paris Jackson says that her father was ******** and I don't doubt in that. Michael was addicted to ***** and didn't listen to Lisa Marie Presley and his family and didn't give up on his addiction. It caused Bashir Martin documentary to be easily manipulated and after 2005 MJ was a broken human. He was easy target like Britney in 2007-8. And both were against industry and wanted deeper control.

And I think as new pop stars are nowhere near as big as MJ or Britney and they don't earn as much as them they are great targets. 

MJ earned 2 billion dollars since his death and I am sure Britney earned huge sum in the last 13 years as she was so overworked. In both cases same people profit.