This theory, its interesting

Jan. 4, 2019 - The Domination residency is put on hold as "Britney" announces an indefinite work hiatus due to James' ruptured colon.

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate.

Apr. 3, 2019 - TMZ reports that Britney checked herself into a mental health facility a week earlier to help her cope with her father's illness.

Apr. 3, 2019 - Atara Tours undergoes a name change; Britney is named President, replacing James P. Spears. None of the other LLC's are changed.

Apr. 16, 2019 - A recording is leaked by the Britney's Gram podcast in which a paralegal claims that Britney was forced into a mental health facility against her will after refusing to take her medication during Domination rehearsals.

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

The legal/financial liability would fall onto...

Atara Tours.

Jamie Spears was the President. Andrew Wallet was the Treasurer.

But not anymore. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Jan. 4, 2019 - The Domination residency is put on hold as "Britney" announces an indefinite work hiatus due to James' ruptured colon.

Mar. 4, 2019 - Lawyer Andrew Wallet resigns as co-conservator of Britney's estate.

Apr. 3, 2019 - TMZ reports that Britney checked herself into a mental health facility a week earlier to help her cope with her father's illness.

Apr. 3, 2019 - Atara Tours undergoes a name change; Britney is named President, replacing James P. Spears. None of the other LLC's are changed.

Apr. 16, 2019 - A recording is leaked by the Britney's Gram podcast in which a paralegal claims that Britney was forced into a mental health facility against her will after refusing to take her medication during Domination rehearsals.

Apr. 25, 2019 - Britney completes her stay at a mental health facility.

The legal/financial liability would fall onto...

Atara Tours.

Jamie Spears was the President. Andrew Wallet was the Treasurer.

But not anymore. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

A conspiracy within a conspiracy.

But, how can Jamie change it so Britney is the president of Atara Tours all while he, the conservatorship lawyers & probate court claims she lacks the mental capacity to hire her own attorney? So therefore wouldn’t Britney also lack the mental capacity to preside as president of this company?? So Britney shouldn’t be held liable or should she? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

If Britney has the mental capacity to run her business then she doesn’t need to under a conservatorship, so it should be removed. But yet they’re all fighting against her ending the conservatorship and insist she lacks capacity to make business decisions, etc. Which is it? Make it make sense. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 4
  • Like 4
  • Super Mods
10 minutes ago, generation glory said:

But, how can Jamie change it so Britney is the president of Atara Tours all while he, the conservatorship lawyers & probate court claims she lacks the mental capacity to hire her own attorney? So therefore wouldn’t Britney also lack the mental capacity to preside as president of this company?? So Britney shouldn’t be held liable or should she? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

If Britney has the mental capacity to run her business then she doesn’t need to under a conservatorship, so it should be removed. But yet they’re all fighting against her ending the conservatorship and insist she lacks capacity to make business decisions, etc. Which is it? Make it make sense. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Call me crazy but what if that was their logic? That can prove she doesn’t have the capacity to run her own business or that it can all fall on her if anything bad happens as “look! Her names on it not me!” Since everyone is now pointing fingers at each other.

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, generation glory said:

May 30, 2013 - Atara Tours, Inc. is registered in Nevada with James Spears as President and Andrew Wallet as Treasurer.

July 12, 2018 - The first show of the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour occurs at an MGM Resort in Maryland.

Britney later testifies: "I was on tour in 2018. I was forced to: my management said if I don’t do this tour, I will have to find an attorney. My own management could sue me if I didn’t follow through with the tour. He handed me a sheet of paper as I got off the stage in Vegas and said I had to sign it. It was very threatening and scary. And with the conservatorship, I couldn’t even get my own attorney. So out of fear, I went ahead and I did the work."

Larry knew he was putting on an act with the piece of paper...He knew he was lying to her.

Larry wouldn't be suing Britney if she didn't complete the POM summer tour...He'd be suing Atara Tours.

Atara Tours is not one of Britney's original LLC's that fell under the SJB Trust.

Atara Tours was a new company created by Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet in 2013...The function was deliver Britney onto the Vegas stage.

Jamie Spears was taking on the legal and financial liability for doing so...It grew out of his position as "tour manager" on the FF tour:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

And that was why Britney was punished with a four-month stay in a mental health facility.

She'd just stuck her father with financial and legal liability for pulling out of Domination. 

• Like 6

Question...

Who paid the bills for the doctor or therapist who gave Britney lithium and put her up in a facility for four months?

The US doesn't have a public health care system like other countries.

With Michael Jackson, wasn't it AEG Live who footed the bill for Conrad Murray, the doctor who gave him Propofol in order to get him functioning enough so that her could take the stage?

So who paid for Britney's mental health care?

Britney? MGM? Or Live Nation?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

Who paid the bills for the doctor or therapist who gave Britney lithium and put her up in a facility for four months?

The US doesn't have a public health care system like other countries.

With Michael Jackson, wasn't it AEG Live who footed the bill for Conrad Murray, the doctor who gave him Propofol in order to get him functioning enough so that her could take the stage?

So who paid for Britney's mental health care?

Britney? MGM? Or Live Nation?

I am sure Britney pays for her own medical insurance either through RCA or on her own private plan. So, it would be covered under her insurance. 

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am sure Britney pays for her own medical insurance either through RCA or on her own private plan. So, it would be covered under her insurance. 

It would be interesting to keep an eye on this.

Britney wanted to terminate the conservatorship without any further evaluations...She's probably right to think she was set up to fail them.

If so, then somebody must be on the payroll to ensure that she didn't pass.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Puppy said:

Call me crazy but what if that was their logic? That can prove she doesn’t have the capacity to run her own business or that it can all fall on her if anything bad happens as “look! Her names on it not me!” Since everyone is now pointing fingers at each other.

I don’t believe they ever thought that Britney wouldn’t go through with Domination. Jamie switched the role of president from himself over to Britney after the residency was canceled. IMO his intentions were to shift legal liability to Britney instead of himself. But he’s been the one making business decisions for her since 2008. How is she suddenly able to handle this business but not the others created both before & after the cship began, when they all cling to the claim of Britney lacking capacity? It’s ridiculous!

42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

May 30, 2013 - Atara Tours, Inc. is registered in Nevada with James Spears as President and Andrew Wallet as Treasurer.

July 12, 2018 - The first show of the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour occurs at an MGM Resort in Maryland.

Britney later testifies: "I was on tour in 2018. I was forced to: my management said if I don’t do this tour, I will have to find an attorney. My own management could sue me if I didn’t follow through with the tour. He handed me a sheet of paper as I got off the stage in Vegas and said I had to sign it. It was very threatening and scary. And with the conservatorship, I couldn’t even get my own attorney. So out of fear, I went ahead and I did the work."

Larry knew he was putting on an act with the piece of paper...He knew he was lying to her.

Larry wouldn't be suing Britney if she didn't complete the POM summer tour...He'd be suing Atara Tours.

Atara Tours is not one of Britney's original LLC's that fell under the SJB Trust.

Atara Tours was a new company created by Jamie Spears and Andrew Wallet in 2013...The function was deliver Britney onto the Vegas stage.

Jamie Spears was taking on the legal and financial liability for doing so...It grew out of his position as "tour manager" on the FF tour:

https://www.tmz.com/2011/09/27/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spears-larry-rudolph-manager-conservator-tour-manager-seven-figure-deal-femme-fatale-tour/

And that was why Britney was punished with a four-month stay in a mental health facility.

She'd just stuck her father with financial and legal liability for pulling out of Domination. 

Jamie did this to himself. His greed and ego brought this on. They can’t have it both ways. Either Britney has the capacity to run her business affairs - all of them- or she doesn’t. Jamie can’t cherry pick which ones while still claiming she’s incompetent. Any attempt to hold her liable shouldn’t hold up legally since we know the timing of when the switch occurred and it shows Jamie had ulterior  motives.

They underestimated that Britney would be noticeably missing from paparazzi candid photos and or social media. Just my opinion, but I think this is likely why paparazzi photos of her slowed down over the years except when a fan saw her and took a pic, or it happened when they wanted her papped for their benefit/narrative. Most recently the police station paparazzi pics or the pics of Britney and Sam A leaving the facility in which Britney looked dazed.

Just intuition speaking, they/he knew at some point Britney would not do whatever they wanted, how they wanted. They punished by sending her to the mental hospital thinking it would scare her back into submission. They got the Dr to change her RX, knowing full well Dr. Benson would take their word over Britney’s (very common with psychiatrists to not listen to their patients). The dr loaded Britney with lithium so she doesn’t push back against Jamie, etc. They didn’t expect the whistleblower spilling to the Gram Girls and sparking the long overdue Free Britney movement.

• Love 6
  • Like 2
25 minutes ago, generation glory said:

I don’t believe they ever thought that Britney wouldn’t go through with Domination. Jamie switched the role of president from himself over to Britney after the residency was canceled. IMO his intentions were to shift legal liability to Britney instead of himself. But he’s been the one making business decisions for her since 2008. How is she suddenly able to handle this business but not the others created both before & after the cship began, when they all cling to the claim of Britney lacking capacity? It’s ridiculous!

Jamie did this to himself. His greed and ego brought this on. They can’t have it both ways. Either Britney has the capacity to run her business affairs - all of them- or she doesn’t. Jamie can’t cherry pick which ones while still claiming she’s incompetent. Any attempt to hold her liable shouldn’t hold up legally since we know the timing of when the switch occurred and it shows Jamie had ulterior  motives.

They underestimated that Britney would be noticeably missing from paparazzi candid photos and or social media. Just my opinion, but I think this is likely why paparazzi photos of her slowed down over the years except when a fan saw her and took a pic, or it happened when they wanted her papped for their benefit/narrative. Most recently the police station paparazzi pics or the pics of Britney and Sam A leaving the facility in which Britney looked dazed.

Just intuition speaking, they/he knew at some point Britney would not do whatever they wanted, how they wanted. They punished by sending her to the mental hospital thinking it would scare her back into submission. They got the Dr to change her RX, knowing full well Dr. Benson would take their word over Britney’s (very common with psychiatrists to not listen to their patients). The dr loaded Britney with lithium so she doesn’t push back against Jamie, etc. They didn’t expect the whistleblower spilling to the Gram Girls and sparking the long overdue Free Britney movement.

100% agree. With everything you've written.

I wonder if they initially thought they could scare her into submission — and that she'd agree to Domination — within a week or two? But she didn't give in? So they held out, and held out, and it eventually turned into four months?

I know that people have speculated that the whistleblower was Cade, but whoever left the message left a detail that conflicts with Britney's account of what transpired.

She claims that she was taking her medication, and that her "management" was lying to her therapist about her refusing to take it.

Yet the whistleblower gave a version of events that aligns with Larry/Jamie's version — that she was refusing to take her medication.

Either:

1) Britney is lying, or
2) The whistleblower purposely provided a detail to throw Team CON off, or
3) The whistleblower really was a paralegal who worked for Team CON.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, generation glory said:

I believe too that they expected Britney to start Domination after her stay at the mental facility, after "learning" from her punishment. No way they were gonna lose that millionaire contract so easily.

In fact, when the hiatus was announced, they said it was postponed, we even had Cappycorn make a thread about it every day "not cancelled, postponed". MGM said it was postponed too.

After the hearing in May, the whole #freebritney movement, etc, there was no word about it ever again. They never officially came up and said, "it's cancelled". Until I think it was 2020, that I got that email from MGM confirming its cancellation.

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

100% agree. With everything you've written.

I wonder if they initially thought they could scare her into submission — and that she'd agree to Domination — within a week or two? But she didn't give in? So they held out, and held out, and it eventually turned into four months?

I know that people have speculated that the whistleblower was Cade, but whoever left the message left a detail that conflicts with Britney's account of what transpired.

She claims that she was taking her medication, and that her "management" was lying to her therapist about her refusing to take it.

Yet the whistleblower gave a version of events that aligns with Larry/Jamie's version — that she was refusing to take her medication.

Either:

1) Britney is lying, or
2) The whistleblower purposely provided a detail to throw Team CON off, or
3) The whistleblower really was a paralegal who worked for Team CON.

I really want nappytabs to come up and explain their version of the story.

They all acted so surprised when the hiatus was announced, like they had literally no idea, and I kinda believe it, Britney's Instagram account or was it theirs? were still asking a few days earlier what songs did the fans want to see in the show, and if I'm not mistaken nappytabs and the dancers said they all learned the show was postponed/cancelled through her Instagram post.

But then Britney said they all reunited in that room when she refused to do the dance move, so they all must've known something weird was happening, either with Britney, with her team, or with both. Like, I really want to know what kind of dance move was that, or whose idea was it if Britney was the one choreographing it, or who was the one that was mad about Britney not doing it, what did nappytabs say to her management, etc.

• Love 1
  • Like 3