Did Mariah ever follow Britney? If so she’s not following her anymore.

1 minute ago, BritneyLVR said:

Why did Britney unfollow her?? She’s always shown her love :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad: and Mariah was probably offended and unfollowed her. Allegedly 

“Britney” unfollowed her. Mariah should well know Britney doesn’t control her account. 

Pretty sure Mariah is aware of this. 

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

“Britney” unfollowed her. Mariah should well know Britney doesn’t control her account. 

Pretty sure Mariah is aware of this. 

Mte, Mariah tweeted her support for Britney, she's well aware of what Britney said during her speech. She will probably refollow Britney when she gains control back of her account.

• Love 3

Social media means nothing, I dont follow some of the close people I know and talk to everyday in real life, precisely because I have them in front of me in case I need to tell them something :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

For people like Britney, Mariah, Madonna, Gaga, etc their social media accounts are official accounts which needs to be managed by other people, they think of the things they post and they even must have a schedule for it, most of the things we can see on their feed has been approved (or at least analyzed by more than 1 person) given their reach is very large. 

So, given the above, Britney's and Mariah's and many celebrities instagram is just a professional tool, it doesnt represent who they are or what they really think. We recently got pics of them together having a great dinner, they are good with each other. :)

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Million Billion said:

Social media means nothing, I dont follow some of the close people I know and talk to everyday in real life, precisely because I have them in front of me in case I need to tell them something :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

For people like Britney, Mariah, Madonna, Gaga, etc their social media accounts are official accounts which needs to be managed by other people, they think of the things they post and they even must have a schedule for it, most of the things we can see on their feed has been approved (or at least analyzed by more than 1 person) given their reach is very large. 

So, given the above, Britney's and Mariah's and many celebrities instagram is just a professional tool, it doesnt represent who they are or what they really think. We recently got pics of them together having a great dinner, they are good with each other. :)

This exactly. Celebrities don't use social media like the rest of us and many of them aren't posting themselves or at least 100% of the time. Following and unfollowing and all the pettiness behind it is a common folks problem. Mariah unfollowing Britney (if she even followed her to begin with) is nothing personal. Tbh I doubt Mariah would have even noticed and that's if she even posts the content herself. I have this sneaking suspicion her boyfriend, Bryan, is the one that actually posts for her. I remember at one point I think her crazy assistant Stella's daughter who was like 14 was handling Mariah's socials. That was embarrassing :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

And of course, we all know Britney doesn't control her account at all. Cassie, however, is a common person and runs Britney's account like a common person would so she probably was unfollowing Mariah out of spite.