Do you think Britney will ever make music again?

It would be very disappointing if she retires right away as soon as she gets her freedom back, but considering how long she has been suffered from those scumbags, I won't be surprised even if she just disappears. I will wish her the best luck.

But as a fan, I just want her to make one last album, 100% creatively controlled by Britney, herself. I'm really curious what music she really wants to make without interference by team Con or her label. 

• Love 3

I believe she will release new music. She honestly loves what she does and loves being on stage. Once this whole thing is done (fingers crossed) she’ll be back. Maybe not right away but she’s not done just yet! 

• Love 1

Ehhhhh, I don't think that's where her head is at all. She needs time away from LA and the business. I hope she takes some time off in another country or state where she can just have her privacy and start the new family she's wanted for so long.

I can see her possibly returning to the studio or stage sometime in the future but not anywhere in the near future. Especially since she loves her fans and they've helped push for her freedom for so long. I can see her wanting to connect with us again. 

• Love 1

tbh, I dont care/think about that now but... I think she will but only if it's on her own terms, without anybody forcing her to do something that she doesnt want (like in almost every single album she has released so far). I think she still loves releasing albums/performing live but she has to re-descover it without Team Con's preassure. 

Anyway, I think her main priority right now is to start a family with Sam so if she gets out of the cship she'll focus on her personal life instead of releasing a new album immediately (which is 100% what she needs because Team Con stole that from her back in '08)

• Love 2

I just remembered she did say that she would fulfill current obligations and we know she has at least one album left on her contract. Anyways, Britney herself has said she gets bored easily so even if she retired I definitely think we would still get music but she wouldn’t promote it and I think she will definitely switch labels or be independent. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 5:53 PM, lustwecantcontrol said:

I just remembered she did say that she would fulfill current obligations and we know she has at least one album left on her contract. Anyways, Britney herself has said she gets bored easily so even if she retired I definitely think we would still get music but she wouldn’t promote it and I think she will definitely switch labels or be independent. 

the only thing is a Greatest Hits counts as a 'album'. But her next album will be no 10 so it makes sense getting to 10 album then calling it  a day if she wants

I thinks he will yes. She has so much to say and express. So I do think she will make music. However I dont think she will do press or perform or tour any of it for a long time, and I am 100% ok with that as long as she is happy. But no I dont see her NOT  making any music again. 

• Love 1

Absolutely! The conservatorship has killed her dreams, they are to blame for her not being happy in her career anymore. Britney needs to be in charge of every aspect of her life and I believe she will return once this corruption finally ends. If she decides to wait 10 years, I'll still be waiting. If she decides to never record again I totally understand and will always love her anyway! But I do believe she will be back and it will all be on her terms.

13 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

I thinks he will yes. She has so much to say and express. So I do think she will make music. However I dont think she will do press or perform or tour any of it for a long time, and I am 100% ok with that as long as she is happy. But no I dont see her NOT  making any music again. 

She just talked about wanting to do a tell-all interview in court, so I don't think she has a problem with that. I look forward to hearing her sit down with someone like Oprah when she regains her freedom and life.

• Love 1

I believe she will.  :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

But I'd be happy even if she doesn't as long as she regains her freedom. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

If she does get back to music, I hope she surrounds herself with a supportive team. It'll be a comeback that would need to be handled by a team of A list professionals with integrity and not people who are trying to make a quick buck.

I think she absolutely will. There's no way once she regains control of her life and career that she's just gonna abandon her main creative outlet instead of exploring it. I think it's gonna be amazing. <3

Don't get me wrong, she has every right to retire if that's what she wants and I support her in whatever she chooses. I just don't think thats what's gonna happen.