What Happened To Iconic Exhale User @iAlwaysSingLive

Blackout2006

33 minutes ago, Rik said:

I am in my 2004ney phase I’m acting out I got hitched with @I Always Sing Live in vegas :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: my management wants me to get it annulled 

I was so ****-faced I didn't even know we tied the knot. I found out via the news the next day. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Jamie Lynn's pregnancy tease, tbh. :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised: Thank God I'm independent now. I'd for sure get an earful from my label. They even threatened to shelve my album if I didn't collaborate with this Dixie D'Amelio girl. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Rik said:

I am in my 2004ney phase I’m acting out I got hitched with @I Always Sing Live in vegas :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: my management wants me to get it annulled 

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

9 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I was so faced I didn't even know we tied the knot. I found out via the news the next day. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Jamie Lynn's pregnancy tease, tbh. :ahhhhh_britney_scream_scared_panic_shocked_surprised: Thank God I'm independent now. I'd for sure get an earful from my label. They even threatened to shelve my album if I didn't collaborate with this Dixie D'Amelio girl. :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

Not Dixie :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman: Maybe u will finally get a hit :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Haha 2