So this makes sense

The timeline of events leading up to this is pretty telling:

Dec. 31, 2017 - The final show of the "Britney: Piece of Me" residency occurs at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, closing out a five-year run.

May 22, 2018 - Jamie Lynn Spears is accepted as sole Trustee of the SJB Revocable Trust by the probate court.

May 22, 2018 - Kevin Federline files documents with the family court asking for a forensic accounting; Jamie Spears has refused to reveal Britney's financials.

May 23, 2018 - Mark Vincent Kaplan releases a statement to the media, announcing that Kevin and Britney's father are battling over an increase to his monthly custody payments.

June 10, 2018 - For the first time since 2007, the monthly child support payments to Kevin Federline are increased from $20,000 to an unknown amount.

June 10, 2018 - Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet asks the probate court for a substantial raise. He is approved, and begins receiving $426,000 per year for his work.

July 6, 2018 - The SJB Revocable Trust undergoes its first amendment, allowing the "BJS Kids & Family Trust" to be the recipient of all of Britney's assets upon her death.

July 12, 2018 - The first show of the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour occurs at an MGM Resort in Maryland.

Britney later testifies: "I was on tour in 2018. I was forced to: my management said if I don’t do this tour, I will have to find an attorney. My own management could sue me if I didn’t follow through with the tour. He handed me a sheet of paper as I got off the stage in Vegas and said I had to sign it. It was very threatening and scary. And with the conservatorship, I couldn’t even get my own attorney. So out of fear, I went ahead and I did the work."

Aug. 3, 2018 - During an ex parte hearing in family court, Britney's private visitation deal with Kevin is modified from 50/50 to 70/30. It is not formalized by the probate court until a year later.

Aug. 26, 2018 - Britney ejects a fan from a meet and greet at a London POM tour date after the fan lightly touches the back of her sweater.

Aug. 28, 2018 - Britney is accused of being uncommunicative and disrespectful to fans at a Paris date of the POM tour. Both James Spears and Lou Taylor are spotted in Paris.

Sept. 1, 2018 - The final regular show of the Piece of Me: Exclusive Limited Tour occurs in Blackpool, England.

Oct. 19, 2018 - Britney announces the Domination residency in Las Vegas, but leaves the scene before speaking to the crowd.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Anabia said:

So this happened in october 2018 ? Why was she rehearsing for the show in december then ? :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what: I must be missing something

I guess for the same reason she did the tour, she went along otherwise they would sue her but then they told her that if she didn't want, she didn't have to do the residency. Finally, when she said ok i don't want to do it, they forced her into rehab... so scary!

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

The heart breaking part when you see her go straight to the fans to sign autographs only to see her team swat fans away like flies. I remember seeing a photo of her looking back as they continually push her forward. She does care about the fans. 

Rumors say she was emotionally unstable but she held it together and was being playful. 

it’s obvious they didn’t want her to talk or do anything and just use her as a prop. 

• Like 1