Whatever happened with Kat DeLuna?

12 minutes ago, autumngoodbye91 said:

Wow, throwback! I was in my late teens when she had her 15 minutes of fame, I feel so old now :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

In my mind she's in the same category as people like Cassie or Amerie, who made some bops but in the end had no staying power.

Anyway, apparently she's still making music... This ain't got nothing on "Whine Up" or "Run the Show" though.

Unfortunately Amerie had her Music stolen by Beyonce particularly crazy in love, if you listen to one thing that was recorded way before Crazy in love, but sony delayed it until 2005, so what it came out it seemed Amerie stole from Beyonce and Rich Harrison 

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Unfortunately Amerie had her Music stolen by Beyonce particularly crazy in love, if you listen to one thing that was recorded way before Crazy in love, but sony delayed it until 2005, so what it came out it seemed Amerie stole from Beyonce and Rich Harrison 

wooooow i'm shocked at this 😲😲😲

5 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Don't forget him :) 

Ddd the second vid isn't available in my country, but yes let's not forget RedOne's early productions when he worked mainly with European artists. And we can't forget he did Money Love and Happiness for our Britney either!

Also this:

34 minutes ago, Isla said:

Ddd the second vid isn't available in my country, but yes let's not forget RedOne's early productions when he worked mainly with European artists. And we can't forget he did Money Love and Happiness for our Britney either!

Also this:

It is Darin feat. Kat Deluna - Breathing your love :) 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

And Redone produced also this girl from the U.K.: 

I am sure Gaga killed her career as well... 

Not really. This came out in 2009 around the same time Gaga was taking off in the UK, and a year after she released The Fame. In fact people tried to call Little Boots 'the British Lady Gaga' but I'm not sure if that's true.

Edited by Isla

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block