Puzzle Pieces: A Mental Health Book

Hey everyone! 
In the most recent lockdown I truly began to struggle with my mental health after so many years of struggling previously. After many sessions of encouragement with my therapist I started to write my story. 
I know you may be asking why it is on a Britney forum and that’s because Britney and the forum is mentioned repeatedly throughout the book as part of my journey. 
I hope this book can reach out to those who it may help and with your help I hope it can. 

Here is a review and the description of the book…

"Raw, honest, hard to put down and incredibly beautiful. Joshua reminds us that we are all many different pieces of a complex puzzle. A continuing story of love, hope and healing." - Gemma Ray, BBC Lancashire

“Joshua Gaskell’s story is a complicated jigsaw.

Navigating his youth through confusing and turbulent emotions including bullying, rejection, heartbreak and struggles with his ***uality, everyday normal stresses and strains snowballed quickly.

A survivor of the Manchester Arena bombing which saw a suicide bomber claim the lives of 22 people and injure 800 at an Ariana Grande concert, Joshua found himself no longer understanding his place in society and how to deal with his thoughts. Severe depression and post-traumatic stress disorder ensued and with that came crippling anxiety, struggles with historical trauma, addiction and suicide attempts.

When the UK lockdown in 2020 shut down his business leaving him in severe financial, emotional and mental stress, it was too much. Joshua finally reached out for help and sought solace and healing in his therapist, Catherine.

It was Catherine who recognised that Joshua’s story of survival could help others. She recommended Joshua write this book.

This book is his story.

And it may be your story too.

“My therapist, Catherine, asked me during our sessions, “What are you living for?” My answer was that I’m living to complete my puzzle”, said Joshua.

In this unfiltered and raw memoir, Joshua recounts the incremental mental toll that led to him feeling that life was not worth living. Gripping and shocking, yet hopeful, this book is a reminder that we are all many puzzle pieces in our jigsaw of life. Some we need help to find, some are hard to place but learning to enjoy the process of fitting the dramatically different pieces together is the most beautiful and meaningful part of life”

Kindle Edition Out Now! Paperback edition coming very soon!

http://mybook.to/puzzlepieces

Sorry this is such a long winded post haha! Thanks for your help and support throughout the many years! 

• Love 1