I'm making a Man on the Moon video :)

Hi guys! Im Luigi Luciano, maybe some of you may know me because 4 years ago I made the Do you wanna come over unofficial lyric video and toms diner unofficial lyric video.

This time I wanted to make something a little bit different you can watch it on youtube, fb, ig or tiktok. This is a tribute to the fight Britney is in for so many years, and this story is saying BRITNEY YOU ARE NOT ALONE WE ARE WITH YOU :) Hope britney watches it and enjoy it

(sorry for my bad english)

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

OMG i LOVED your DYWCO lyric video... Way better than the messy "Make Me..." video :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye: you're so very talented and this one looks amazing as well :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: great job :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

:D Thank you!!! hahaha I got banned then :/ from every digital platform that's why I didn't wanna do more videos BUT IM BACK SUPPORTING OUR QUEEN

• Love 1