@FreeBritneyLive: Jamie considering relinquishing control of the conservatorship, finally laying the path for Britney's freedom

They just *happen* to know a source that knows what Jamie Spears is thinking about? 

how did this random twitter account that was created on the day of her testimony gain so much power? 

I'll take this with a grain of salt.

If anything, Jamie Spears is scared shizless after news got out that Britney is hiring a former federal prosecutor. He probably sees now that this is not going to end well for him. I doubt it has anything to do with him wanting anything good for his daughter. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Love 1

It might have been a coincidence that they got the Larry thing right but let's assume this is true...

Right now, the world is on Britney's side, and there's no justifying the conservatorship anymore. Her father has ultimately shot himself in the foot. He has made it known that he lied about the validity of fan claims, made I public knowledge that there was never a medical basis for the conservatorship, and has also, pissed off every other person who would have supported him and his pro con arguments.

If Britney's choice of lawyer is true, Jamie and his legal team are done, they have only got so far because Britney never knew and never has defended herself in this way before.

I wouldn't be surprised if his lawyers jump ship.

• Love 1

Maybe he hopes that all of his (team Con's) dirty laundry would be hidden by Brit if he just quits. If we think about it, a 23-minute-long confession (recap) made such a difference... 

This cship started 13 years ago... there must be a lot of dirty laundry... People who took part in the Womanizer video and X Factor claimed that Spears was heavily medicated...If this had started so early *allegedly*, who knows how much Britney has been put through...

14 hours ago, Mar3384 said:

I know ppl hate this account but they posted about Larry before anyone. This new info about JS is coming from the same source who told them about Larry. 

rel.jpg.695a0a829dcadf16195276981007d3bb.jpg

Related:

Either this is a lie from him and a way to stall some more, or him and Loucifer figured out a way to drain Britney of all of her hard earned millions, leave her penniless and then force her to ask him for money and thus extend the control he loves having over her.

not buying it tho.  nene-face-03 | StraightFromTheA.com - Atlanta Entertainment Industry News &  Gossip

14 hours ago, Soso said:

Why does this account act like they are TMZ or something? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

“BREAKING NEWS”

”WE WERE THE FIRST TO REPORT” 

“YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO GIVE US CREDIT OR WE WILL SUE” 

shut up. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

They have to be someone with ties to the conservatorship…

JAIL FOR THEM AS WELL :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Love 1

FBL/LFB are first to break news about team con, but NOT when it comes to Britney! Not sus at all!

They are team con all the way!

Isn’t it up to the judge Penny/the courts to decide if Britney is to be freed. No JS.  Even if he resigns, the legal processes still need to be followed.

There will be changes on the 14th no doubt. We don’t need FBL to tell us that.

What if Jamie intimidates Britney and she ends up not suing him. Can someone sue him on her behalf? Like bringing it to the district attorney's attention and then it's a state of California against Jamie spears kind of thing? Sorry if it sounds ridiculous I have no idea about American law and English isn't my first language either 

That statement is so vague. He's THINKING about stepping down. They "won't believe it until it happens". So what's the breaking news thing for? I could easily make that claim too. Heck, it's not even that stupid of a theory to make, Jamie might think about it who knows, he's losing and Jodi is going ham on him. And it's not even what we want. Jamie is only a piece of the problem, the conservatorship needs to end as a whole, a power transfer would be the worst because Jodi could easily make the claim that Britney still needs more time before it all ends. And then what? I'm praying Britney will get that new lawyer.

16 hours ago, Mar3384 said:

I know ppl hate this account but they posted about Larry before

Isnt this account run by one the freebritney guys who were included in the NYT documentary? I cant remember his name but I always thought he was the one behind that account. 

He has a picture with Felicia but cant remember his name. :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Edit - the guy in the second 00:14

Or am I confused? 

Him stepping down doesn't mean a thing. A court will have him back as Conservator the moment britney has any kind of mental issue. 

I would not out it past their team to just disband as a smokescreen till the world forgets about britney. 

She's so close to getting out of it. Go for blood at this point and end it 

• Like 1