@FreeBritneyLive: Jamie considering relinquishing control of the conservatorship, finally laying the path for Britney's freedom

And he realise that after 13 years and after Britney's testimony....Right. He just knows the conservatorship is coming to an end, that Britney will probably expose and sue a lot of people after it and that she will probably cut him off his life forever. No one is fighting to keep this conservatorship in place anymore, they are now in another phase: Saving all their faces.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, The Finn said:

I’m pretty certain, too, that FBL has ties to Team Con. Based on their behavior I have wondered if they’re a minor player like an assistant, someone’s friend or even Cassie, who thrives on the attention they get from knowing insider info etc.

I stopped following FBL because they are so annoying, but they have been right before and seem to be “besserwissers” – people who take great pleasure when they get to say “I told you so”. So my guess is they wouldn’t share a news like this is they weren’t convinced that it’s true.

Why would Jamie relinquish control? Because now his family has publicly turned against him.

Jamie Lynn claimed that she supports her sister and told her to get a new lawyer and that she’s not her family.

Lynne had her lawyer file a petition for Britney to have her own lawyer and her requests should be fulfilled (including removing Jamie from conservatorship).

Ingham who was clearly in the Team Jamie is leaving. Jodi has made it clear that she is not leaving and wants to through Jamie under the bus.

There aren’t any more stories of Jamie saving her daughter – he is now the Public Enemy #1.

He is also an old man in poor health. We don’t know what his ruptured colon was really about. Who knows, maybe he has cancer and the ruptured colon was just a side symptom of it. He looks really sick in the most recent photos.

I’ve seen how the understanding that you’re going to die soon can change people’s minds alone. Combine that with the fact that you’ve painted yourself into the corner with your lies and even the most narcissistic man will break down.

One more explanation: Jodi has now stated that she is going to help Britney get out of the conservatorship. If Jamie somehow manages to end the conservatorship before that, he may think that he somehow “won”.

He may even believe, that if he manages to end the conservatorship, Britney won’t retaliate and he won’t be investigated for his crimes. 

I want to see him and the others investigated, prosecuted and convicted for the crimes they’ve committed in the past 13 years.

You’re completely right. He’s realized he can’t spin this anymore and now he will only be remembered as an abusive father who is hated by his family and the world. I think his deteriorating health will again be the excuse for stepping down but it’s the classic “quit before they fire you” scenario. I kind of felt that coming since his “statement” after B’s testimony. That was the moment she won and he lost. I really hope that she follows through with legal action for him because he deserves to live out his final days in prison for what he’s done. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

It's always you posting about this damn account, like why?? They were wrong about Jodi, they keep fighting with everybody, they are literally team con trying to manupilate you, what is wrong with you? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Maybe she is freebritneylive:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

It's always you posting about this damn account, like why?? They were wrong about Jodi, they keep fighting with everybody, they are literally team con trying to manupilate you, what is wrong with you? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Because while I realize some don't like that account you can't deny the fact that it  has some validity to it. They tweeted several hours before it hit main stream media that Larry was going to resign.  No one else had posted about Larry but them so yeah I do think they have some inside source somewhere.

21 minutes ago, Marlijn said:

Maybe she is freebritneylive:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

No I'm not FBL. 

“He’s starting to realize he has to let his daughter fly,” really now?? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white::ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: this account is suss at its best :icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

More like starting to realize that he’s losing the case and Vivian advised him that before it’s too late :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: they all know Britney will sue and get his *** in jail so why not go in defend mode now to lessen the charges :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 2

The whole world is watching at this point. Why keep fighting it? Give it up already it’s been 13 years. Let Britney be free and let her enjoy her life. She will be 40 in December. Let her enjoy it without any restrains. 

Jamie could literally end this today if he wanted and stop any further burning of her money but he continues to go on dragging this out until the bitter end. He’s been exposed as has her family just let go. 

Then Britney can get to work on suing every one of their *****! She deserves freedom first and justice next!

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

He's trying to run away unscathed; I don't fuc*ing think so Jamie. This cship will be over, Britney will be free, and YOU WILL pay for everything you've done. If you thought for oNE SECOND you can just leave all this as if it never happened, you're mistaken.