I’ve never seen this before. My God. This is (partly) why we stan.

11 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

This is from her "GH: My Prerogative" DVD... Ugh her best DVD, period. Mad 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

You have access to a lot of outtakes... For the video "Slave 4 U" you have access to the acapella version of the song, the green screen version and the dance take... It's her most iconic DVD :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

So many memories! The Stronger bloopers, the raw Outrageous footage, Everytime in the hallway, the strange cameo of the Oops astronaut in Prerogative.. iconic. 

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

So many memories! The Stronger bloopers, the raw Outrageous footage, Everytime in the hallway, the strange cameo of the Oops astronaut in Prerogative.. iconic. 

OMG right? Only our Queen could have released something SO iconic... :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: and the fact that the MVs look amazing quality-wise is such a bonus point... Can't say the same for TSC DVD which looks embarrassing and her YouTube video with that fake HD quality :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 3
26 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

This is from her "GH: My Prerogative" DVD... Ugh her best DVD, period. Mad 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

You have access to a lot of outtakes... For the video "Slave 4 U" you have access to the acapella version of the song, the green screen version and the dance take... It's her most iconic DVD :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I had this DVD! It’s been so long since I’ve watched it, I forget :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:probably not since 05!

• Love 2