Rihanna on set of a new music video!

I love ASAP so I’d be okay with a feature (of her on his, or his on hers)Β 

IveΒ gotten my hopes up so many times for new tunes… I’m gonna assume this is an ad and be pleasantly surprised if I am wrong.Β 

• Like 2

It doesn’t look like an Fenty advert because Rihanna use to have a lot of different models on them andΒ the look is the kind she would use for a music video,Β plus we had the news that Rihanna was planning to film a clipΒ Β some weeks ago.Β She is also letting fans and paparazzi see her going out at night,Β like a kind of pre-promo act. Everything looks like she is starting a new era.

I hope she has a new album full of bops on the way and that nobody ruins the tracklist like Jay-Z and Rock Nation did with β€œAnti”.:ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

Good news also for the beyhive. IfΒ Rihanna is coming,Β their Queen is making plans to try to stop her from shining one again.Β :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:
Β 

BeyoncΓ©, failing to outshine Rihanna since 2007.:beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block