Britney: All has been said and done full circle

2 hours ago, MoonArcher said:

1) And we should bring awareness of why they did that… bc we don’t know Britney medical records and maybe this was a way of them to protect Britney from bad stuff from social media.

2) Selena Gomez and others that used to be in regular touch with their social media always had to back down and do a detox bc it’s toxic!

3) so yeah everyone here should know that Britney records her content and sends them to “Cassie”, and it’s very possible that she sends captions to most of them and even edit her videos from a computer app. This is an outlet for her to fight boredom too.

4) There’s also the psychology of celebrities and social media today… bc they just can’t disappear from social media, there’s a responsibility from them to their public, publicity and fans… they always should be seen on social media,

5) Britney couldn’t just say **** it and live her life without, specially her and the mess situation she’s in… could you imagine if she’s just off from it? this fanbase would be crazier than it is with 24h wildest conspiracy theories.

6) Her current instagram was the way they found it to keep us, herself and her team entertainment and busy during long *** hiatus and legal battle. If we think about her speech… “it’s a lie” but as she also said fake happiness and that will touch you somehow.

7) it’s a business platform after all and Instagram could even be experimenting with her account bc they want it to people post more and be more authentic.

8) but anyways, there’s also room for improvement and Britney should be willing to cooperate with it too…

I disagree with you on so many points…I tried numbering them so that I can reply accordingly.

1) Why is it that people have such a huge problem understanding that if Britney had a mental health condition she still is a FREE AMERICAN CITIZEN protected by the Constitution of the United States of America and she is free to use her Instagram. It’s sickening the amount of brainwashing Team Conservatorship has done in so many people, always finding reasons and excuses for why Britney was put in this hell hole. 

2) Selena Gomez FREELY and WILLINGLY out of her own free will decided to delete Instagram from her phone and only use it through her friend’s phone. Selena Gomez made that decision as a free human. She is not in a conservatorship. She is not being trafficked. She has access to her own therapist chosen by her. She is free. Britney is not.

3) Team Conservatorship meets every Thursday to discuss her Instagram. Nothing else needs to be said here. 

4) Britney has ZERO NADA NONE responsibility to the public. NONE. She doesn’t owe you or me or anyone NOTHING. LOTS of celebrities don’t have social media. They don’t owe you anything. Being an actress or a musician or a public figure is their JOB, you as a consumer decide if you want to purchase the product they are offering - they are not forcing you to spend their money on them. 

5) Britney can definitely say **** it and delete all her social media’s. She doesn’t owe us anything. She doesn’t even owe us a thank you, and even then, she already thanked us in the court documents. Who cares if the fan base goes crazy? That is NOT Britney’s responsibility. That’s the individual fan’s problem. Britney is NOT responsible for your feelings.

6) Her Instagram is a manipulation tool. It’s one of the “freedoms” she has “won” over the years for her conditioned obedience and submission to avoid being punished.

7) Again. STOP excusing Britney’s abusers. Instagram is definitely not using her account as an experiment. 

8) No. Britney does NOT need to cooperate with her abusers. What kind of advice is this? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I find it very strange that her instagram carries on as normal after her testimony. 

It doesn't align with what she said that day. 

It feels very odd now seeing her dancing and pretending to be happy after we learned the truth. Cassie needs to stop. :fu_britney_flipping_off_finger_mad:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, The Finn said:

Why is she filming the videos and letting the team take photos of her? Because she has felt she doesn’t have any other choice. Remember how she mentioned the weekly routine she has to go through in her “testimony”?

It is pretty obvious that if she didn’t do what she was told, there were consequences. She paid a high price for rebelling against performing live (the stint at the horrible “rehab”).

We don’t know when these photos were taken. It’s pretty obvious she didn’t provide Cassie & co with any pictures from Hawaii. The crazy dance video that was deleted was clearly all Cassie and edited from some old videos.

The photo of her back… I’m wondering if it was meant to be a private photo and taken by Sam with her phone, but then the team Con who reportedly has access to her phone posted it. 

It even occurred to me, that they may have photoshopped some bruises or such from the photo and then accidentally removed the tattoo too. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I am looking forward hearing the whole truth after she is free and gets to talk to Oprah & co, write a book etc. She made it crystal clear in her testimony that she wants people to hear her story.

Or bc she is still in contract for certain things and has to legally do some posting and keep a public image somehow 

17 minutes ago, John0164 said:

Or bc she is still in contract for certain things and has to legally do some posting and keep a public image somehow 

Since she can’t sign any contracts, she isn’t legally bound to do any videos etc., but they can still block her from seeing her kids or her boyfriend Sam, cut off her allowance, take away her phone, prevent her from leaving her house and even lock her up in another “rehab”. 

I doubt they’ll dare to do it now that all eyes are on them. We don’t know if Britney has given them any new material since her hearing in the court. 

Only thing we know is that her social media team didn’t get any new photos or videos from her trip to Hawaii and had to use old pics from her previous trip.

I’m sure they’ll have plenty of content in storage, just in case of an emergency (like her being locked up to another rehab).

• Love 1
6 hours ago, MoonArcher said:

Thanks for your reply and I appreciate and agree with your view... but I was just coming from different points, my original post wasn't aggressive or arrogant and was there to reflect of what happened. I'm not a brainwashed person from team conservatorship and that's NOT the case,

1. Yes, you're totally right, it's not my personal opinion but I was saying WHY they did that, why this happened to her, I don't approve that, everyone can do everything they want, but if a person I love and care that lives with me, and that person is suffering bc of social media or gossip, I would definitely have a serious conversation with this person to quit it or distance themselves from it... also I would like to say (in case if you think I'm that stupid) that even if you don't struggle with mental heath you still can be affected by the toxic environment from social media. 

2-3. Nothing to be said here, I agree with you, I'm a person that wants Britney free.

4-5-6. I just want to say that, I was talking about Britney Spears the brand, Britney as a person don't owe no one nothing, but as an artist and a brand she contributes to the brand, but if she doesn't want to feed the brand it's her choice. I was talking in general, I don't know if Britney is being forced to record those videos to keep her image and brand alive... she once said "I love sharing", maybe she wants to share or we can speculate a lot bc we don't know the details from her, it could possibly be that she had to agree to commit herself to do that job too. And, I'm not talking about money or products, I'm talking about social media, actors have more freedom when it comes to that, they can totally not exist there, but music artists now have this force from social media that converts to music and vice-versa, it's their media, it's where they talk to fans, do press and stuff, before, they had to go to music and news outlets (MTV, BET, GMA etc.) And the rest... what you said is right but what I said can be right too, it's not their responsibility to fans feelings but as a brand it is her responsibility somehow? She can disappear but she have to said why she's disappearing... just like a brand and a product, you just don't go out of market without an explanation, there's people that consume your products and they deserve to know you're discontinuing your services. I think I wasn't clear or you didn't get it, but you're coming from a personal point of Britney and I was coming with the perspective of Britney Spears as a HUGE name on the music business... in that sense, yes there's a responsibility, you can agree or not I don't care, it's just easy to say no but it's a complex subject and you have to take a lot of things in consideration. 

7. Aggressive, and no. TIKTOK pay people, Instagram pay people too, I'm not going to have a discussion about that, I said what I said there's nothing to do with Britney's personal conservatorship team here but to a manager and that could be a manager from everyone in the music, they are in talks with Instagram, facebook, tiktok, whatever, it's a fact. Google is there to help if you want to know more. And I don't know if it's Britney's case, but it could possibly be a strategy with them bc of some statements Instagram did around the time Britney instagram had a change I remember I had thoughts and read something with that in that time.

8. Yes, but Beyonce (just an example) cooperates with her managers. Britney team is just ****ed up, but if she wants to continue to be in this business she will have to cooperate with her choice hired team too, that's what managers do, she can agree or not to do certain things, but there's a lot of things that the artist doesn't have much expertise and knowledge, they're convinced and go with the flow and to do things that benefits an contributes to their brand.

Hi, I wanted to chime in here as well, especially when we need to address the elephant in the room right now: Britney Spears is under conservatorship abuse that stripped her from basic human rights.

(1-7) Britney brand presence in social media and what's good for her:

We need to emphasize on how Britney is under human right abuse. No one under that amount of abuse would care of the slightest in their brand or business presence. Hell, she don't even have rights to the money she make, why would she even care about Britney the brand? It's only complicated for team con because they care how Britney brand will perform financially. But Britney don't. Britney has stopped caring about Britney the brand since 2008. And if her Instagram is something that she really want, she would use it as a platform for speaking out against conservatorship abuse, which is exactly what she did when Penny bring her the mic. That is what important to her, for people to know about the abuse she suffers. So it's only right for her not to care or not wanting to care at all. Britney and the rest of the world wants her to be free and no miniscule stuff as Britney brand presence should be taken into considerations.

(8) Technicalities on Britney's Instagram posts:

Interesting point, because the reason Britney only post low quality picture is not because it's genuine or down to earth. It's because con team handed her iPhone 5 that can be easily jailbreaked and mirrored by con teams. If she can, she will get iPhone 12 and call Farrow and drop another bombshell op-ed piece. But instead, it's footages from capped iPhone 5 that the social media managers have to deal with.

But what is worrying here is actually the influence team con and Lou Taylor has. "Cassie" is engaging in an unethical work practice in managing Britney's social media. She sped up Britney's video to make her look unhinged, and somewhat unstable, made it look as if she needs a conservatorship. "Cassie" is perpetuating team con claims on how Britney don't have capacity, and this is a crime that Farrow and New York Times is trying to highlight over and over again.

I truly feel bad about this "Cassie" girl. She wants to make it big time in Hollywood and ended up working with Lou who catapulted her. But she made deal with the devil and once Lou got dragged to hell, she will bring everyone she knew down with her. It will be another sad tale of young girls want to make it big with their tech startup, but ended getting burned out before leaving the orbit. I personally don't think "Cassie" girl is a bad person, but she need to wake up soon and cut ties with team con before it’s be too late. 

• Like 1
On 7/11/2021 at 5:56 AM, AndyFoster said:

I can’t believe Cassie is working weekends now. She must have a holiday to pay for.

Guys come on this is ridiculous. It’s not like this woman has a vendetta against Britney. It’s not like she got into social media management specifically to derail Britney’s image. She’s doing her job at the end of the day. Not everyone that works for someone represents OR AGREES with their employer’s views,l (in fact most people don’t like their boss/company/employer) they’re just there to pay the bills LIKE YOU ARE. 

• Like 1
On 7/11/2021 at 3:46 PM, neverover said:

But what is worrying here is actually the influence team con and Lou Taylor has. "Cassie" is engaging in an unethical work practice in managing Britney's social media. She sped up Britney's video to make her look unhinged, and somewhat unstable, made it look as if she needs a conservatorship. "Cassie" is perpetuating team con claims on how Britney don't have capacity, and this is a crime that Farrow and New York Times is trying to highlight over and over again.

I truly feel bad about this "Cassie" girl. She wants to make it big time in Hollywood and ended up working with Lou who catapulted her. But she made deal with the devil and once Lou got dragged to hell, she will bring everyone she knew down with her. It will be another sad tale of young girls want to make it big with their tech startup, but ended getting burned out before leaving the orbit. I personally don't think "Cassie" girl is a bad person, but she need to wake up soon and cut ties with team con before it’s be too late. 

Hmm actually I did not think about it like that so this has shifted my perspective from my last post 

15 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Hmm actually I did not think about it like that so this has shifted my perspective from my last post 

Well everything that Crowdsurf is putting out there, they have a message. The message that Cassie is trying to convey is based off Lou’s instructions: to make her look unstable so Britney need a conservatorship to help her from being wacko Britney. 

At first I thought this was okay for Cassie to do because she got paid for it. But the other exhaler that works in social media chimes in and said that’s an unethical work and Cassie should’ve said no. Despite its hard for her to say no because she is fully backed up by Lou, Cassie still need to be held accountable for her actions. 

On 7/11/2021 at 5:05 AM, Tear the floor up up said:

Whilst I completely agree with you...what’s the point of all these restrictions if she has access to Sam and his phone?

I have thought about this but who knows what sort of legal things he signed and at the end of the day, I’m sure they aren’t spending time on his Instagram when they’re trying to enjoy their short time together. What is it going to lead to? Nothing is going to change except from the courthouse so it’s the same way Britney was manipulated into this “voluntary” conservatorship… “fight and rebel if you want but it won’t get you anywhere”

3 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Guys come on this is ridiculous. It’s not like this woman has a vendetta against Britney. It’s not like she got into social media management specifically to derail Britney’s image. She’s doing her job at the end of the day. Not everyone that works for someone represents OR AGREES with their employer’s views,l (in fact most people don’t like their boss/company/employer) they’re just there to pay the bills LIKE YOU ARE. 

My job is to make my company/boss look good though.

The same can’t be said for Cassie.

1 hour ago, AndyFoster said:

The same can’t be said for Cassie.

Her job is to manage Britney’s social media per instructions by her boss which is not Britney, it’s the team that Britney alleges abuse from. 

so again, it’s like don’t kill the messenger. I’m not saying I condone her position or ethics but at the end of the day it is her JOB, just like it was someone’s JOB to force Britney to take lithium against her will, or someone’s JOB to strap her to a gurney against her will. Are you going to defame those people as well simply bc of the type of job they chose?