Britney: All has been said and done full circle

Why is she filming the videos and letting the team take photos of her? Because she has felt she doesn’t have any other choice. Remember how she mentioned the weekly routine she has to go through in her “testimony”?

It is pretty obvious that if she didn’t do what she was told, there were consequences. She paid a high price for rebelling against performing live (the stint at the horrible “rehab”).

We don’t know when these photos were taken. It’s pretty obvious she didn’t provide Cassie & co with any pictures from Hawaii. The crazy dance video that was deleted was clearly all Cassie and edited from some old videos.

The photo of her back… I’m wondering if it was meant to be a private photo and taken by Sam with her phone, but then the team Con who reportedly has access to her phone posted it. 

It even occurred to me, that they may have photoshopped some bruises or such from the photo and then accidentally removed the tattoo too. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I am looking forward hearing the whole truth after she is free and gets to talk to Oprah & co, write a book etc. She made it crystal clear in her testimony that she wants people to hear her story.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
48 minutes ago, InTheZone2003 said:

I saw Jennifer Lopez liked the post. I’m hoping she reached out to her privately. Always surprised she never talked about Brit publicly during these past months/years. She has praised her many times publicly, saying Britney is one of her favorites. 

This is not targeted at you because I’ve seen many people saying this, but why do people keep thinking that celebs are reaching out in private to her? Team con controls her communications and after everything they’ve done, I can’t see them showing her a message with a celeb basically saying “I support you in ending your conservatorship.”

• Love 1
  • Like 3
59 minutes ago, InTheZone2003 said:

I saw Jennifer Lopez liked the post. I’m hoping she reached out to her privately. Always surprised she never talked about Brit publicly during these past months/years. She has praised her many times publicly, saying Britney is one of her favorites. 

It’s honestly embarrassing to see celebs liking all these low quality photos/screenshots :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew: not one celeb has an insta with photos that look like it was taken with a 2010 phones 

4 hours ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

Y'all, it shouldn't be this hard to understand.

Britney Spears has the ability to take photos and videos and upload them either to a shared cloud by her "team" and the social media manager.

Obviously, she doesn't have access to the Instagram application herself. Does she even have a smart phone? If she does, they've probably pre-loaded the apps she's "allowed" and then has a parental setting on it so she can't download more. If she had the Instagram app, wouldn't she be allowed to communicate with all these people and outsiders are shielding her from? 

She doesn't have access to apps or they're restricted. Yes she puts up the background and I'm sure she enjoys doing some of the things she posts, but ultimately at the end of the day she has no control over timing, post, way its edited, etc etc

Ugh, so cringe even me typing this. 

Whilst I completely agree with you...what’s the point of all these restrictions if she has access to Sam and his phone?

2 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Whilst I completely agree with you...what’s the point of all these restrictions if she has access to Sam and his phone?

I’ve wondered about this too and I’ve thought of two possible scenarios -

1) There comes a point where abusers don’t need to constantly restrain their victims because they’re already so mentally abused that they obey without reminders. This is very similar to Stockholm syndrome victims - they are not happy, they have years of abuse on their shoulders but they cope with it and obey without question to avoid the punishment. So maybe Britney is not currently being told that she can’t see her friends, but she has been told this for so many years, and she has been threatened and punished for so many years that she obeys.

2) She has access to his phone and that’s how I’m guessing she started researching conservatorships and lawyers - and she might not use his Instagram out of fear of being punished. It already took guts to address the court publicly with her abusers listening on the phone.