Jump to content

Britney: All has been said and done full circle


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

??? Some people really can’t handle the truth, it’s written in black & white crowdsurf posts on Britney’s social media for her. Britney Spears does not run her Instagram account, it’s a tool for propaganda by her TEAM. That’s why they used it to blame the Domination cancellation 

Well if you believe that then stop effing commenting them post… is Not that hard 

Britney reads the comments , and choose what to post, offcourse she is censored by her team but stop with the negativity , she hates that

  • Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

??? Some people really can’t handle the truth, it’s written in black & white: Crowdsurf posts on Britney’s social media for her. Let me repeat: Britney Spears does not run her Instagram account, it’s a tool for propaganda run by her TEAM. That’s why they used it to blame the Domination cancellation on James, that’s why they used it to make that bull**** “me time” post when they locked her away, & that’s why they made her record that video saying she was fine when she cries every single day. Wake the **** up.

we know she uses crowd surt and her team vets her post etc....but it's really annoying when the general public and fans act like she has 0 control over it. you think Britney would let them post pics of her children without her approval? Hell, no. that's creepy and infringes upon their privacy bc they are minors.  Plus, Britney has posted several posts and videos about loving indepdence etc......Cassie being stupid probably didn't realize she was referencing the cship went ahead and posted it duh. and yes that video where she recorded herself saying she was fine was her team obviously telling her to record it for her fans bc everyone was freaking out back then. Bottom line, I just don't see where she has 0 control over her insta

  • Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment

ignoring all the other issues and topics about her instagram... why did she take this picture? like why have it taken? why did she agree to have so many pictures taken? why did she agree to make all those videos they post of her?

at the end of the day, that is britney spears in the photos... and my question remains... why? was she forced to take those pictures? was she forced to record videos for them? like why do these pictures / videos keep popping up... and they're all in front of the same white background... how many do they have? how many more do we have yet to see? are they new? are they post June 23rd or pre June 23rd?

after all that she said i cannot even imagine that she is giving them more content... i just don't get it. i wish they would've basically go silent on her IG since June 23rd and on.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

we know she uses crowd surt and her team vets her post etc....but it's really annoying when the general public and fans act like she has 0 control over it. you think Britney would let them post pics of her children without her approval? Hell, no. that's creepy and infringes upon their privacy bc they are minors.  Plus, Britney has posted several posts and videos about loving indepdence etc......Cassie being stupid probably didn't realize she was referencing the cship went ahead and posted it duh. and yes that video where she recorded herself saying she was fine was her team obviously telling her to record it for her fans bc everyone was freaking out back then. Bottom line, I just don't see where she has 0 control over her insta

she has zero control of her instagram - but you and i do share a question... why is she creating this content for them? didn't she refused to work? wouldn't IG be work? how can she cooperate with them after June 23rd?

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

ignoring all the other issues and topics about her instagram... why did she take this picture? like why have it taken? why did she agree to have so many pictures taken? why did she agree to make all those videos they post of her?

at the end of the day, that is britney spears in the photos... and my question remains... why? was she forced to take those pictures? was she forced to record videos for them? like why do these pictures / videos keep popping up... and they're all in front of the same white background... how many do they have? how many more do we have yet to see? are they new? are they post June 23rd or pre June 23rd?

after all that she said i cannot even imagine that she is giving them more content... i just don't get it. i wish they would've basically go silent on her IG since June 23rd and on.

It’s so strange… like the twilight zone. 

Link to comment
2 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

It’s so strange… like the twilight zone. 

yes, like i understand that they manipulate her instagram - that they post whatever caption they need to post... whatever picture they need to post and whatever they need to fit the narrative and yes... ALL of that if 100,000% FAKE, BUT... that IS her... so how did they get those pictures?

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

she has zero control of her instagram - but you and i do share a question... why is she creating this content for them? didn't she refused to work? wouldn't IG be work? how can she cooperate with them after June 23rd?

another good question....cuz larry was her manager and she's not in communications with her dad so who is vetting her posts to send to cassie?....but as for as work, maybe it's  just her way to express herself and forget about the her worries

Link to comment
1 minute ago, thedoughboy said:

another good question....cuz larry was her manager and she's not in communications with her dad so who is vetting her posts to send to cassie?....but as for as work, maybe it's  just her way to express herself and forget about the her worries

yes but unless these pictures are pre-june 23rd testimony... it wouldn't make sense for her to provide them with more content. this is either old or she's being manipulated to provide them with content... i just dont see her doing anything for them anymore... and **** the idea that she does it for us... she's past that and she KNOWS we don't expect that from her.

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

she has zero control of her instagram - but you and i do share a question... why is she creating this content for them? didn't she refused to work? wouldn't IG be work? how can she cooperate with them after June 23rd?

Well... Britney said she lied with "I'm okay" videos, right?

Fans lose too much time thinking If It's Britney or not, but at the of the day Cassie Petrey confirmed "Britney" has to send them the stuff, and Britney herself confirmed she lied through videos. That's enough to understand her social media is full of lies and manipulative tactics.

I don't believe much will change until the c-ship ends. I mean, we had staged paparazzi pictures after the hearing even tho she explained how her team sends the papz where she goes.

In my opinion she looks forced most of the time doing the videos, I don't know If she really is forced, but still... Bizarre.

I'd say IG is work, but I don't know If she feels like It. They promote several brands and celebrities through her account = $$$.

  • Love 2
  • Like 3
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block