Reporter asks Bernie Sanders about #FreeBritney

19 minutes ago, Martian_M00d said:

The actual interview was aimed at creating policy that would benefit Americans and prevent a guy like Trump from taking office. He wasn't gonna derail the topic when NYT told him that's what he wanted to discuss. That's why there's an image of him holding up a piece of paper with all the policies he wanted enacted (infrastructure, family leave, medicare, etc.) I'll cut 'em some slack :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Lol

Edited by jordeezy
1 hour ago, hallucinate said:

Y’all are hating on him for saying nothing but you’ll stan Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Taylor Greene  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I was #TeamBernie both in 2016 and in 2020 but every leftist should be concerned by the situation. It's actually concerning that only vile republicans like the people you mentioned are supporting the movement :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Like 8
18 minutes ago, Roger said:

I was #TeamBernie both in 2016 and in 2020 but every leftist should be concerned by the situation. It's actually concerning that only vile republicans like the people you mentioned are supporting the movement :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Those people do not caaaare about her they are opportunists :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 2
Just now, hallucinate said:

Those people do not caaaare about her they are opportunists :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I know they are doing this for clout and attention but at least they are willing to talk about it. Both of the responses from the White House and Bernie were underwhelming to say the least.

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Roger said:

It's actually concerning that only vile republicans like the people you mentioned are supporting the movement :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

Why are you lying? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

https://time.com/6077374/elizabeth-warren-bob-casey-conservatorship-oversight-britney-spears

Those crazies at Fox News sent Britney an insincere letter of support asking for a free meet and greet knowing she a.) will never be given the letter and b.) wouldn’t be allowed to go to DC. :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, AP4 said:

Yeah he sure would have been a fan of her when she was underage or barely of age. 

Don’t forget he got the petition about her conservatorship while in office and didn’t say or do a damn thing. He’s a perv and liked her for her looks and probably find her “too old” now. Maybe he’s bitter she posed with Hilary and shared herself wearing the Dreamers shirt clearly going against his policies. 

KILLary the murderer lost. And lost again. Time to get over it 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1