Woman claims judge Brenda Penny ordered her 85 year old grandfather to vacate his house.

On 7/10/2021 at 4:52 PM, blackoutinthezone said:

Doesn't surprise me. Penny would be wise to consider her next steps very carefully because otherwise people are gonna start digging into her history as a judge (they already should be). Her decisions don't make a lick of sense and if it's the same on Wednesday she'll be put under a microscope.

Penny would be wise …. 😂 … did you do that on purpose? As in Pennywise …. The clown from The movie “It”. 

The ***** is that cruel and scary.

• Haha 3
21 hours ago, Soso said:

And she doesn’t seem to care. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

She will care when high profile figures will step in , and people will start exposing her , when it's thousands or hundreds of thousands of people believe me , she will care , when people join forces they have a huge impact and as a judge she probably knows it, otherwise she got the job with tons of luck , I'm not optimistic and I don't expect things to change on the next court hearing , but I think a progress is about to be made, their time is up , it will be really difficult for team con to get away with their corruption in this age when everything is so open and people can express their opinions publicly ... 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...