Woman claims judge Brenda Penny ordered her 85 year old grandfather to vacate his house.

26 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

This judge has allowed her to speak public, remove Jamie over her personal conservatorship and who I believe will allowed Britney to have her own personal counsel. 

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses: you seem pretty sure of that. 

1 hour ago, neverover said:

“Brenda Penny the disgraced former judge is arriving at Central California Women's Facility where she will join former judge Reva Goetz and celebrity manager Lou Taylor”

That is virtually impossible. A lot of things can happen, but I see it very far-fetched to have a judge in jail. I have seen worse and they are safely free with their full pockets. Very unlikely.

4 hours ago, blackoutinthezone said:

Doesn't surprise me. Penny would be wise to consider her next steps very carefully because otherwise people are gonna start digging into her history as a judge (they already should be). Her decisions don't make a lick of sense and if it's the same on Wednesday she'll be put under a microscope.

She's already under a microscope

1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I’m so confused why this judge get all the hate, when In fact it was the judge before her that absolutely disregard anything related to Britney freedom. This judge has allowed her to speak public, remove Jamie over her personal conservatorship and who I believe will allowed Britney to have her own personal counsel. Why is everyone mad at her again? 
She was not the judge who allowed them put her in this without Britney being notified 5 days before or allowed her the right to her own counsel. 

Not to be one sided like everyone on here is, she has to be a fair & impartial judge. I feel like somethings she could have done differently but she’s nowhere as horrible as judge reva. Cut the lady some slack before y’all butcher her.

She came into this situation in 16 while the conservatorship was well established & running as it usually been. Let the lady do her job geez! 

No judge was going to just free Britney after her testimony because it wasn’t a hearing for that. It was just for her to address the court.

On the 14th you will know what kind of judge she is until than please 🛑 

She has not done anything in Britney favor

She didn't even remove Britney father when Britney 2 sons filed a restraining order

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Honestly that's what I thought after Britney unleashed that emotional testimony and the judge instead of ordering Britney be removed from the c/ship while the case and evidence is collected just said we'll see you on July 14. 

Like after hearing all that and hearing Britney say they punish her and lock her in rooms for fighting back or saying no , I'd be worried what they'd do to her for speaking. 

They should request a new judge. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchairrevolution said:

Honestly that's what I thought after Britney unleashed that emotional testimony and the judge instead of ordering Britney be removed from the c/ship while the case and evidence is collected just said we'll see you on July 14. 

Like after hearing all that and hearing Britney say they punish her and lock her in rooms for fighting back or saying no , I'd be worried what they'd do to her for speaking. 

They should request a new judge. 

She has to approve the new lawyer first. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I have the strong feeling she will only let Britney have a court appointed lawyer. :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: