Woman claims judge Brenda Penny ordered her 85 year old grandfather to vacate his house.

3 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Is it possible to get another judge brought in if we kick up enough? Or does it not work like that.

You don’t have to be Angela Lansbury to work out that Brenda is corrupt af 

We couldn’t even kick Ingham out. Hundreds of fans filed complaints and all of them got closed. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

do you think we’re powerful enough to get another judge for Britney? :gloss_mirror_young_little_girl_smile_child_makeup_lipstick_lipgloss_lips_pink:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

I’m so confused why this judge get all the hate, when In fact it was the judge before her that absolutely disregard anything related to Britney freedom. This judge has allowed her to speak public, remove Jamie over her personal conservatorship and who I believe will allowed Britney to have her own personal counsel. Why is everyone mad at her again? 
She was not the judge who allowed them put her in this without Britney being notified 5 days before or allowed her the right to her own counsel. 

Not to be one sided like everyone on here is, she has to be a fair & impartial judge. I feel like somethings she could have done differently but she’s nowhere as horrible as judge reva. Cut the lady some slack before y’all butcher her.

She came into this situation in 16 while the conservatorship was well established & running as it usually been. Let the lady do her job geez! 

No judge was going to just free Britney after her testimony because it wasn’t a hearing for that. It was just for her to address the court.

On the 14th you will know what kind of judge she is until than please 🛑 

• Love 2
  • Like 1