What if "Perfume" goes down as her last solo single?

Let’s hope not. I like Perfume and all, but Basic Jingles needs to be buried and forgotten, and it’s unfortunate that Perfume is apart of that. 

I’m OK with Criminal being her last solo single (****, actually I think it’s Ooh La La 💀:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Swimming In The Stars >>>>>>> Boringfume :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

But as someone said, i'd say "Break The Ice" :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: cause i doubt she would have recorded generic stuff like Femme Fatale or Broccoli Juice if she was free. Britney was a trend setter when she released her albums, everyone wanted to copy her music, her style etc... now since her father has control it became the other way round and it's undeniable :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad: Femme Fatale sounds like everything that was released in late 2010/2011. Broccoli Juice sounds so 2012... Glory (which is probably my fave album post c-ship) sounds too "Justin Bieber" if u know what i mean? :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm: so yeah, to me her last album is her best one to date AKA Blackout :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 3
  • Like 3