Megan Thee Stallion dissed Nicki Minaj in Thot ****

Nicki is in another beef with another female rapper.

Megan Thee Stallion in Thot **** threw direct shade and shots at Nicki Minaj, especially with the line I don't need your love, I have love from the recording academy. 

Barbs know that's direct shade At Nicki as She has no grammys and is basically blacklisted from the academy..

Megan walked away with 3 Grammys this year including song of the year and Best new artist. 

I think Nicki is going to annihilate Megan and the recording academy pretty soon..

@Style.

@Jordan Miller

It’s pretty ****ed up, honestly. I don’t think Megan is a bad gurl at all. She may be just lost and alone, we all know how ****ty the music industry is. Yeah, she did the song with Cardi... but who wouldn’t do it for clout and money? On the other hand, I understand Nicki because she feels like she’s getting used for a feature. Also, since they are the biggest fandom these narratives are always started by the Barbz, aren’t they tired already to pit Nicki against every female rapper? :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

• Love 1

Grammys are worthless and a joke

Nicki is the blueprint of 2010s female rap whether you want it or not, her whole aesthetic and vibe, it's so clear and her influence is everywhere

If Nicki didn't revive female rap these new girls wouldn't even be here to begin with

Nicki walked so they could run

Everytime there's a new female rapper blowing up shes always compared to Nicki

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Dreams said:

Grammys are worthless and a joke

Nicki is the blueprint of 2010s female rap whether you want it or not, her whole aesthetic and vibe, it's so clear and her influence is everywhere

If Nicki didn't revive female rap these new girls wouldn't even be here to begin with

Nicki walked so they could run

Everytime there's a new female rapper blowing up shes always compared to Nicki

You snapped girl :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block