The way she hates Britney fans and they would be the only people buying that book…:juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Most will boycott but others will buy just out of curiosity or to expose her, or to spread it around on the Internet for free. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

But really, I don’t think she deserves to have her story out there. She has chosen silence all these years, the least she could do is carry the tradition. Everyone knows where she stands and nobody cares about her life. Goodbye :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 2

They would be smart to shelve it because literally no one is going to buy this book and i'm not even trying to be mean. Britney's fans would have been the only ones supporting and we hate her as much as she hates us. She's a traitor to her own sister, and tried covering everything up about Britney while being best friends with Lou.

Never forget that Lance Bass couldn't get in touch with Britney and contacted JL to see if what fans were saying was true (it was true) and Jamie Lynn lied to him too. She's a horrible person and a horrible sister.

• 3 weeks later...