Ronan Farrow & Jia discuss their New Yorker article and state that Team Con tried to claim that Britney no longer has capacity

13 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

It was illuminating to hear Ronan talk about his interactions with team con. I don’t buy their claim that she has a degenerative condition that would prevent her from doing Vegas today. Even if it was some form of dementia (which is what they seem to be implying), she wouldn’t have been able to prepare or deliver that testimony as well as she did. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if her “grave medical diagnosis” doesn’t even exist.

And as long as the members of the team shroud in secrecy they perpetuate the nonsense. Notice how they never say which team member says these things. They cover their *****. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, hallucinate said:

It was illuminating to hear Ronan talk about his interactions with team con. I don’t buy their claim that she has a degenerative condition that would prevent her from doing Vegas today. Even if it was some form of dementia (which is what they seem to be implying), she wouldn’t have been able to prepare or deliver that testimony as well as she did. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if her “grave medical diagnosis” doesn’t even exist.

Regarding the "grave medical diagnosis", I wonder sometimes if that's true. you hear in her testimony she has a nurse who gives her the same medication everyday that she's been doing for years. So just from hearing that, she does take some type of medication, but for what disorder? or did they just pay off some doctors to say she needs to be "medicated"? Britney might have been tricked into thinking she has some disorder but really sometimes if you over medicate people that can be worse. When I hear "grave medical diagnosis" I think of someone who needs electro shock therapy

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I'm glad that Jia on every interview always stresses that even IF Britney has mental health diagnosis, there are other types of conservatorships that deal with those. A PROBATE conservatorship should have NEVER been even considered or passed by the judge, so I think a lot of scrutiny needs to be placed on how this was put into place once Britney is free. An investigation with consequences is the only way reform will happen.

I hope she sues the state of California, along with Ingham, and the rest.

• Like 5

"It is so clear that this a person that didnt have a champion in her life. But, at the very least, she needed a champion in court. Someone who worked for her, cared only for her and her interests. And it seems, based in this resignation and in what she said, that is not the case."

Preach honey, you said it all. Britney tried to reach out to powerful women, she sent a letter to Sharon Stone. But Sharon, as she said, couldnt handle her own strugles and found herself incapacitaded to help another being. Quick after that, Jamie took over. Christina said she sent Britney a letter as well, but never got a response. I wonder if Britney ever received it. She tried to find a rock to hold herself till the high tide passed but couldnt find any.

Plus, they raised very valuable arguments in this podcast. Britney has lived under this conservatorship for so long, that she'll need a major support when she gets out of this. I wish Britney can find a group of strong women she can talk to, be friends with and learn from them. And also surround herself with people that truly love her, either in a personal way or in the professional field. She deserves so much :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: 

8 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

Regarding the "grave medical diagnosis", I wonder sometimes if that's true. you hear in her testimony she has a nurse who gives her the same medication everyday that she's been doing for years. So just from hearing that, she does take some type of medication, but for what disorder? or did they just pay off some doctors to say she needs to be "medicated"? Britney might have been tricked into thinking she has some disorder but really sometimes if you over medicate people that can be worse. When I hear "grave medical diagnosis" I think of someone who needs electro shock therapy

Not to mention Lynne recently told the court that Britney’s capacity has INCREASED since 2008. Something does not add up.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Wait… why aren’t we talking about the fact that team con is claiming britney TODAY is incapable of performing Bc she is so mentally unwell …. They literally ****ed her up 2 years ago with what they did.. 

Exactly. If she is unwell now, it's only because of what they did :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 3

They have made the great point highlighting that this conservatorship is not there to protect the person, but to protect the estate. Just think how ***** UP this is. HOW F-ING F**CK-ED UP!

that so called team have lied to us all these years that she has mental illness and bla bla bla and we were uneducated and unaware of the abuse all those years. But all they were doing was to protect the money making machine even though it means to destroy the life of the person who is at the core of this f-ed up system. 

She'll be free. She has to be free. There is no more relevant arguments against it. 

Even if she has the worst mental illness, she doesn't deserve to be abused by a system that steals all her rights.

And by the way, if pills can fix her problems and let her be a megastar making shows after shows, interviews after interviews, being a super mama, a girlfriend, then I am sure those pills can also help her be CAPABLE OF MAKING CHOICES YOU MOTHERF**CKERS! HOW DUMB AND STUPID THIS ARGUMENT THEY HAVE BEEN MAKING FOR YEARS IS!!!??? 

I HOPE THIS GOES TO SUPREME COURT AND CALIFORNIA STATE WOULD BE SUED AFTER SHE'S FREED.

GREEDY CAPITALIST MONSTERS, YOU'LL ALL ROT IN HELL BUT HOPEFULLY YOU'LL ROT HERE IN JAIL VERY SOON.

• Like 1