Jump to content

Ronan Farrow & Jia discuss their New Yorker article and state that Team Con tried to claim that Britney no longer has capacity


Recommended Posts

They can't claim she lacks capacity when THIS is the man they work for. This is the man in charge. No matter what mental health issues Britney has she has more capacity than a twice bankrupt abusive alcoholic who is delusional enough to believe he is britney spears. 

44920333-9743775-image-m-9_1625152618723

I hope these two continue to be on Britney's side and write more articles exposing team con. You can see they actually care. 

  • Haha 3
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great Convo!

Britney was never given the chance to fully be her OWN person. But she was always rebelling from that system and constantly punished for trying.  It's time to break that cycle and let her start fresh. Let her go, and just listen🧚‍♀️

so happy and overwhelmed that Britney FINALLY has the public and journalists in her corner that see her as a person with HUMAN RIGHTS. Whatever you think of Ronan and Jia as journalists, it's still pretty huge that she has these media heavyweights as leaders of the conversation now.

The narrative is really turning around in Britney's favor and I hope that she comes out of this on top and having the last word.

  • Love 5
Link to comment
2 hours ago, blahbety said:

Well there you go folks - that explains her Instagram posts!

What a vile ignorant comment. 

 

If you knew anything about this situation, you would know that they used the no capacity ***** when she was doing international tours and the only reason they're using it now is to try and justify her protesting by not working.

Britney clearly had the capacity to do a Vegas show, and even when she was forced onto medication, they still planned to promote the show later, they planned on letting her make public appearances at The Zone, as well as go to movie premiers.

You're genuinely a remorseless individual if you're using her Instagram as a grounds to justify her capacity. Vile and deserves to banned by mods.

 

 

Link to comment

Allegedly, they always gaslit her this way - in their minds, she is "crazy" for not appreciating her career. It's gaslighting. Britney's career was a lot of people's investment and they are upset that the person they invested in felt pressured into doing it to the point that they got burnt out. They need to MOVE ON and allow HER to move on. 

  • Love 6
  • Like 1
Link to comment
56 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

What a vile ignorant comment. 

 

If you knew anything about this situation, you would know that they used the no capacity ***** when she was doing international tours and the only reason they're using it now is to try and justify her protesting by not working.

Britney clearly had the capacity to do a Vegas show, and even when she was forced onto medication, they still planned to promote the show later, they planned on letting her make public appearances at The Zone, as well as go to movie premiers.

You're genuinely a remorseless individual if you're using her Instagram as a grounds to justify her capacity. Vile and deserves to banned by mods.

 

 

Tone it down with the dramatics. It was meant in the way: they say she lacks capacity and they are trying to prove it through Instagram.

I’m aware of what’s going on… I would look up post history before making sweeping baseless statements, if I were you.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, blahbety said:

Tone it down with the dramatics. It was meant in the way: they say she lacks capacity and they are trying to prove it through Instagram.

I’m aware of what’s going on… I would look up post history before making sweeping baseless statements, if I were you.

I apologise for misinterpreting your statement, I hope you can regonise why I did and how easily it could have been misinterpretted.

In that framing, alongside the fact that she couldn't get access to personal service, yes I agree.

Ps. not being petty, but they're not dramatics, there's been enough debate on here for months about her instagram being weaponised against her.

Link to comment
36 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I apologise for misinterpreting your statement, I hope you can regonise why I did and how easily it could have been misinterpretted.

In that framing, alongside the fact that she couldn't get access to personal service, yes I agree.

Ps. not being petty, but they're not dramatics, there's been enough debate on here for months about her instagram being weaponised against her.

LOL not you justifying acting like a ******* psychopath after some bs apology. @blahbety completely in the right. 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Yas Ronan and Jia! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Listening now! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

UPDATE:

I appreciate their interest in Britney’s case. They didn’t reveal much new information, but I think they did a good job at highlighting points made in the article. Especially questioning Sam Ingham’s loyalty/duty to Britney. I also appreciate how they underscored that Britney’s strengths have been used by Team Con to undermine her/prove that she needs a conservatorship arrangement. In general, I think they do a good job at pointing out the inconsistencies in Team Con’s argument.

I really hope they’re working on a Part 2! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I must say it’s quite annoying that no one took any of this seriously until she spoke…are we that mean and not empathetic enough to see that something was clearly not right with Britney when she would perform and do red carpets. Like everyone saw that she looked like a deer in headlights so why did we all continue to torture her!!!

  • Love 2
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Urbanney said:

So they’re admitting for the last decade she HAS had capacity? Which is saying she didn’t need the conservatorship then? But now she conveniently does. Okay.

All these lawyers and yet they still don’t know their *** from a hole in the ground. I’ve only ever taken one law class and I have more logic and rationale than they do.

The so called “team” mention a “degenerative” condition and that she would “harm herself” without the Conservatorship. I really love how they pointed out how people are allowed generally to do what they want even if it’s not in their best interests. Why does Britney have to be subjected to what other people believe are her “best interest” when she clearly has shown she is high functioning? Excellent points and deep questions here. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

It was illuminating to hear Ronan talk about his interactions with team con. I don’t buy their claim that she has a degenerative condition that would prevent her from doing Vegas today. Even if it was some form of dementia (which is what they seem to be implying), she wouldn’t have been able to prepare or deliver that testimony as well as she did. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if her “grave medical diagnosis” doesn’t even exist.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block