Ronan Farrow & Jia discuss their New Yorker article and state that Team Con tried to claim that Britney no longer has capacity

2 minutes ago, rennen said:

How convenient.

The minute she stands her ground, refuses to work and fights for her human rights they claim she no longer has the same capacity she had when her hands were tied and she agreed to their every demand.

Her "team" truly are the scum of the earth. On the positive side, they don't help themselves at all. Each time they speak out it just further emphasises Britney's points about slavery and trafficking.

The audacity they have! I really hope they all rot in jail some day soon :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 3
  • Like 4

When it financially benefits her crappy family and Team CON they say she has capacity. When it’s not to their advantage they then say Britney lacks capacity. It’s a damn shame it took over 13 years for the majority of the public to become aware of what’s been happening to Britney + her finances. This is all happening in plain sight!!:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 7

This is insane. Does anyone from conservatorship team would have the guts to stomach this tho? Everybody know Thoreen, Montgomery, and Wallet now and their days in conservatorship are numbered. Every day, another serious talks from fellow lawyers and journalist on how much of a human right abuse this is. Penny is digging her own grave deeper every day. They really need a wake up call..

• Love 4
  • Like 3

So how they justify keeping her in the arrangement if she had capacity then?! 🤯 They don’t know the difference from their mouths to their *****. Glad Ronan and Jia got on the case. Very intelligent people, clearly Team Con thought they can just insult them with more barefaced lies 😏

• Love 2
  • Like 2