Britney reportedly wants to hire high-power attorney Mathew Rosengart in an attempt to remove her father and end the conservatorship

This is the same TMZ article posted before and not the official document so the word “official” is misleading in the thread title.  I suggest changing the thread or closing it.  Also that account is not an account we should follow as they intend to sow discord within the free Britney movement. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
17 hours ago, Applejack said:

and in case this holds some water, i hope this serves to show that celebrities posting a hashtag on twitter or posting an emotional vague text on twitter won't be the same as actually doing something in the background

Truer words were never spoken. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

EDIT: This gets to the heart of my feelings towards "the movement." I know I appear to criticize the FreeBritney movement non-stop, but what I'm really trying to do is point out that fans can only do so much. Tweeting and attending rallies can bring attention to the cause, and can get the attention of investigative journalists who can help conduct research...but it's only the lawyers who can actually make a difference in what happens inside the courtroom.

I'll believe whe I see the court papers which, somehow, nobody have it yet. This fanbase slams TMZ but if they report something in Britney's favor most assume its true right away. We should always proceed with caution when things sound to good to be true :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Spoiler

Mathew baby, how you doing? :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Spoiler

Stream "Caution" by Mariah Carey:

• Love 1